Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Times like these when im glad my dads office has a T3 internet connection. Almost never fails with kicks, concerts, clothing or other %@*! that sells out the minute it goes on sale.

Times like these when im glad my dads office has a T3 internet connection. Almost never fails with kicks, concerts, clothing or other %@*! that sells out the minute it goes on sale.

as i said, you might not see the violence and headlines the concords had, but the lengths the beasts will go to will be further (cuz of the more limited numbers, bigger hype, and higher resell value)... that's all i'm sayin'...

even the stores selling them... you think store employees were being shady, store owners and managers marking them up, etc., was bad on the concords?
laugh.gif

as i said, you might not see the violence and headlines the concords had, but the lengths the beasts will go to will be further (cuz of the more limited numbers, bigger hype, and higher resell value)... that's all i'm sayin'...

even the stores selling them... you think store employees were being shady, store owners and managers marking them up, etc., was bad on the concords?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

qft

laugh.gif

qft

laugh.gif

Pretty much...i'm losing hope every day 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....i'm hoping that the 10k pair thing is true, but it doesn't look like it

laugh.gif

Pretty much...i'm losing hope every day 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....i'm hoping that the 10k pair thing is true, but it doesn't look like it

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ill call it

Hype on these will be more than concords. _ it

we been called that tho, homie.

anyone who was around for the first yeezys knows that. no jordan release has had a longer camp out than these did. this time may be worse.

and yeah, i remember Nike Vandal selling drop info. and i think i do remember him being right.

to my homie back there saying "you got to know what you're doing", what my dude is trying to tell you tho is, last time there was no set time for them to drop. you literally had to just be sitting there at the right, random time they popped up. no amount of "knowing what you're doing" could help you there.

Yea, I see that now. Had no idea that's what went down last time.. None of them had a set time? The selling of info? That's crazy.. Guess if I want them bad enough, I'll chill by the computer. Still better than camping. Also, that was 3 years ago, did Nike even have twitter back then to tweet a link. I really don't see Nike not tweeting a link this year. But on the other hand, the yeezy is a different beast altogether.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ill call it

Hype on these will be more than concords. _ it

we been called that tho, homie.

anyone who was around for the first yeezys knows that. no jordan release has had a longer camp out than these did. this time may be worse.

and yeah, i remember Nike Vandal selling drop info. and i think i do remember him being right.

to my homie back there saying "you got to know what you're doing", what my dude is trying to tell you tho is, last time there was no set time for them to drop. you literally had to just be sitting there at the right, random time they popped up. no amount of "knowing what you're doing" could help you there.

Yea, I see that now. Had no idea that's what went down last time.. None of them had a set time? The selling of info? That's crazy.. Guess if I want them bad enough, I'll chill by the computer. Still better than camping. Also, that was 3 years ago, did Nike even have twitter back then to tweet a link. I really don't see Nike not tweeting a link this year. But on the other hand, the yeezy is a different beast altogether.

Trust me when I say that the stores receiving the Yeezy 2s don't even know how they are going to do the release yet let alone what price to sell them at. Some stores that I have talked to are going to sell them at double what retail is which is around $470 and some even state they are going to sell them for more. This should still leave plenty of room for the re-sellers because IMO, they will re-sell for over $1k right away. Just look at how much hype the shoe is getting.

Trust me when I say that the stores receiving the Yeezy 2s don't even know how they are going to do the release yet let alone what price to sell them at. Some stores that I have talked to are going to sell them at double what retail is which is around $470 and some even state they are going to sell them for more. This should still leave plenty of room for the re-sellers because IMO, they will re-sell for over $1k right away. Just look at how much hype the shoe is getting.

Honestly...all you dudes need to chill out until release info is posted....trust...it won't be as difficult as last time as there will be MORE spots receiving them and a little bit more to go around...

It won't be automatic either...cause the green eyed monsta's will be out in full force...

SMDH..dudes already already talking about spending three times retail with out even knowing How many spots and how many pairs will be in circulation...trust..it's gonna be okay..

Honestly...all you dudes need to chill out until release info is posted....trust...it won't be as difficult as last time as there will be MORE spots receiving them and a little bit more to go around...

It won't be automatic either...cause the green eyed monsta's will be out in full force...

SMDH..dudes already already talking about spending three times retail with out even knowing How many spots and how many pairs will be in circulation...trust..it's gonna be okay..

When stores see other stores selling these for $500+ a pop, they gonna sell them for the same price too which is going to make the reseller price crazy. I still don't see why people think these are going to be more available. If anything, they are going to be harder to get because not everyone knew anything about the 1s and now at least twice as many people are trying to grab the 2s. Even if they are more available, people gonna me fighting with twice as many people compared with last year to get em. Just my 2 cents. But good luck to everyone that is trying to cop them!

When stores see other stores selling these for $500+ a pop, they gonna sell them for the same price too which is going to make the reseller price crazy. I still don't see why people think these are going to be more available. If anything, they are going to be harder to get because not everyone knew anything about the 1s and now at least twice as many people are trying to grab the 2s. Even if they are more available, people gonna me fighting with twice as many people compared with last year to get em. Just my 2 cents. But good luck to everyone that is trying to cop them!

No offense to anyone, and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong but this shoe is little more than an overhyped, blacked out version of an old Agassi Tech Challenge with some black, pink , and GITD sole that everyone associates with a NON-ATHLETE right?  Why in the world would people be willing to spend upwards of 2-3 x someone's already inflated retail price for something like this.  Maybe I am too old and cynical, but Kanye West is that guy?  Really?  I might contemplate for retail just to play along- but seeing as that will not happen, I can very easily sit this one out.  Good luck Fellas
grin.gif

No offense to anyone, and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong but this shoe is little more than an overhyped, blacked out version of an old Agassi Tech Challenge with some black, pink , and GITD sole that everyone associates with a NON-ATHLETE right?  Why in the world would people be willing to spend upwards of 2-3 x someone's already inflated retail price for something like this.  Maybe I am too old and cynical, but Kanye West is that guy?  Really?  I might contemplate for retail just to play along- but seeing as that will not happen, I can very easily sit this one out.  Good luck Fellas
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

grin.gif

Well this is basicly a reseller's shoe, not many people are getting them to wear. Oh and people paid easily double for Kanye x LV collab, so retail on these is nothing for Ye loyalist...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

grin.gif

Well this is basicly a reseller's shoe, not many people are getting them to wear. Oh and people paid easily double for Kanye x LV collab, so retail on these is nothing for Ye loyalist...

These really wont be as hectic as concords or crazy. people need to stop saying that. Youre trying to make yourself believe things.
It will be exactly like the yeezy 1 release for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom