Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

These really wont be as hectic as concords or crazy. people need to stop saying that. Youre trying to make yourself believe things.
It will be exactly like the yeezy 1 release for the most part.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No offense to anyone, and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong but this shoe is little more than an overhyped, blacked out version of an old Agassi Tech Challenge with some black, pink , and GITD sole that everyone associates with a NON-ATHLETE right?  Why in the world would people be willing to spend upwards of 2-3 x someone's already inflated retail price for something like this.  Maybe I am too old and cynical, but Kanye West is that guy?  Really?  I might contemplate for retail just to play along- but seeing as that will not happen, I can very easily sit this one out.  Good luck Fellas
grin.gif
Because I'm the biggest god damn Kanye West fan out there and I love shoes too.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No offense to anyone, and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong but this shoe is little more than an overhyped, blacked out version of an old Agassi Tech Challenge with some black, pink , and GITD sole that everyone associates with a NON-ATHLETE right?  Why in the world would people be willing to spend upwards of 2-3 x someone's already inflated retail price for something like this.  Maybe I am too old and cynical, but Kanye West is that guy?  Really?  I might contemplate for retail just to play along- but seeing as that will not happen, I can very easily sit this one out.  Good luck Fellas
grin.gif
Because I'm the biggest god damn Kanye West fan out there and I love shoes too.

My dude just got out & hasn't found a job yet. I figure if he doesn't have one by March, I'll pay him a bill or 2 to sit infront of NT Chi cause I can't do it this time.

Barely hit my 90 days @ the gig by the time these drop.

My dude just got out & hasn't found a job yet. I figure if he doesn't have one by March, I'll pay him a bill or 2 to sit infront of NT Chi cause I can't do it this time.

Barely hit my 90 days @ the gig by the time these drop.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Dude it doesn't matter...you post is basically saying that the Yeezy 1 was nothing compared to the Concords..and I'm telling you that you are INSANE if you believe that...

To Proto's point (which we rarely ever agree) even "super connected" SNEAKERHEADS got burned on all three...it was almost like connects didn't even matter..like all the years of taking care of dudes..getting joints for free...walking in hours after a release with a fresh pair WAITING for you NEVER happened....at the moment everyones name was Stanley and it was come with the dough..wait on line..or get lucky in a raffle...

To your point..yes there were ALOT more Concords to go around...and ALOT more people got hyped for them...but that's like saying a Berkin Bag isnt as fresh as a Coach bag cause they make more Coach and it's more recognizable...when I know chicks that will cut yo momma for a Berkin....

Hype isn't about numbers..it's about the lengths people will go to get them....Just ask Angel and the crew at Supra...they keep limiting numbers of kicks and dudes STILL ain't biting...just saying
All of this, man. You guys who think otherwise will be sad as hell come launch. When stores are only getting anywhere from 8-18 pairs max....and people are camping out multiple days in advance...you really think this will be easy? Kanye brings the zombie drone beasts, man. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Dude it doesn't matter...you post is basically saying that the Yeezy 1 was nothing compared to the Concords..and I'm telling you that you are INSANE if you believe that...

To Proto's point (which we rarely ever agree) even "super connected" SNEAKERHEADS got burned on all three...it was almost like connects didn't even matter..like all the years of taking care of dudes..getting joints for free...walking in hours after a release with a fresh pair WAITING for you NEVER happened....at the moment everyones name was Stanley and it was come with the dough..wait on line..or get lucky in a raffle...

To your point..yes there were ALOT more Concords to go around...and ALOT more people got hyped for them...but that's like saying a Berkin Bag isnt as fresh as a Coach bag cause they make more Coach and it's more recognizable...when I know chicks that will cut yo momma for a Berkin....

Hype isn't about numbers..it's about the lengths people will go to get them....Just ask Angel and the crew at Supra...they keep limiting numbers of kicks and dudes STILL ain't biting...just saying
All of this, man. You guys who think otherwise will be sad as hell come launch. When stores are only getting anywhere from 8-18 pairs max....and people are camping out multiple days in advance...you really think this will be easy? Kanye brings the zombie drone beasts, man. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom