Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but someone offered me vvnds zen yeezys for my vnds db3,ds og altitudes,vnds dmp 6 do you guys think its a fair trade or should he add $$ thanks in advance
your trading 3 shoes for 1
laugh.gif

def not worth it especially for the zens weakest C/W out of em all i remember walking into shiekhs and they still had em and i passed

get the shoes you like not the hype
The Zens were the dopest colorway to me. 

Originally Posted by Nikolee

my guy who works at niketown chicago told me these are going to be super duper limited!! he said there is going to be some type of raffle and its going to be under 100 pair.
Well your boy is talking hype.
Just cause someone works at a niketown doesn't mean they know the back bone of certain releases.

my guy who works at niketown chicago told me these are going to be super duper limited!! he said there is going to be some type of raffle and its going to be under 100 pair.
Just cause someone works at a niketown doesn't mean they know the back bone of certain releases.

Cubby12345 wrote:
NikeVandal wrote:
BaYBoSs wrote:
sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but someone offered me vvnds zen yeezys for my vnds db3,ds og altitudes,vnds dmp 6 do you guys think its a fair trade or should he add $$ thanks in advance
laugh.gif

def not worth it especially for the zens weakest C/W out of em all i remember walking into shiekhs and they still had em and i passed

qft! and that's coming from a zen owner. I personally would do that trade. But used zen's should not command 3 pairs though. Maybe 2 of those pairs imo. There was a reasonably priced used zen in the b/s a month or two ago. Now that was a good deal!

Cubby12345 wrote:
NikeVandal wrote:
BaYBoSs wrote:
laugh.gif

qft! and that's coming from a zen owner. I personally would do that trade. But used zen's should not command 3 pairs though. Maybe 2 of those pairs imo. There was a reasonably priced used zen in the b/s a month or two ago. Now that was a good deal!

Originally Posted by cristianm

no ive heard similar from my shop keep thinking these are gonna be GR

Originally Posted by cristianm

no ive heard similar from my shop keep thinking these are gonna be GR

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Cubby12345 wrote:
NikeVandal wrote:
laugh.gif

tan was the best colorway imo...the GITD swoosh too. One day 
frown.gif

when are we getting new info? i'm thirsty 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Cubby12345 wrote:
NikeVandal wrote:
laugh.gif

tan was the best colorway imo...the GITD swoosh too. One day 
frown.gif

when are we getting new info? i'm thirsty 
laugh.gif

@%#% it there's no way I'll be able to get a pair unless I pay way above retail

@%#% it there's no way I'll be able to get a pair unless I pay way above retail

There is already saltiness in this thread. Lots of grown-@%* men crying come the 23rd, I predict.

There is already saltiness in this thread. Lots of grown-@%* men crying come the 23rd, I predict.

Back
Top Bottom