Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

again going on ndc fo shoes that over 100,000 people want and only 500 will get.... good luck with that ill camp and use my connects.

We haven't even seen official images of the shoe. Sad to say that all the info we have so far is speculation.. If they don't release online, I'm out of the race lol Not lining up again for a very long time. I never say never, but this is as close to it I'll ever be. I still think thy are dropping online though, not to bash my dude for info. All info is appreciated.

We haven't even seen official images of the shoe. Sad to say that all the info we have so far is speculation.. If they don't release online, I'm out of the race lol Not lining up again for a very long time. I never say never, but this is as close to it I'll ever be. I still think thy are dropping online though, not to bash my dude for info. All info is appreciated.

Wayne, TIP, Ross have all worn Yeezy 1's within the last few weeks...
nerd.gif

These will be on NDC, if the 1's were on released on NDC while wouldnt the 2's be either ??? Its common sense

These will be on NDC, if the 1's were on released on NDC while wouldnt the 2's be either ??? Its common sense

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ill call it

Hype on these will be more than concords. _ it

we been called that tho, homie.

anyone who was around for the first yeezys knows that. no jordan release has had a longer camp out than these did. this time may be worse.

and yeah, i remember Nike Vandal selling drop info. and i think i do remember him being right.

to my homie back there saying "you got to know what you're doing", what my dude is trying to tell you tho is, last time there was no set time for them to drop. you literally had to just be sitting there at the right, random time they popped up. no amount of "knowing what you're doing" could help you there.
you know i got that on deck
pimp.gif

i got banned for that and everybody thought i was trollin too bad the jokes was on em
laugh.gif

hopefully i can use them corporate connects again to get some yeezys 2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ill call it

Hype on these will be more than concords. _ it

we been called that tho, homie.

anyone who was around for the first yeezys knows that. no jordan release has had a longer camp out than these did. this time may be worse.

and yeah, i remember Nike Vandal selling drop info. and i think i do remember him being right.

to my homie back there saying "you got to know what you're doing", what my dude is trying to tell you tho is, last time there was no set time for them to drop. you literally had to just be sitting there at the right, random time they popped up. no amount of "knowing what you're doing" could help you there.
you know i got that on deck
pimp.gif

i got banned for that and everybody thought i was trollin too bad the jokes was on em
laugh.gif

hopefully i can use them corporate connects again to get some yeezys 2
pimp.gif

Damn, with the 2's dropping soon, I though people would try to dump some of the 1's. I still haven't seen really any pairs in a size 8.5 for sale.

Damn, with the 2's dropping soon, I though people would try to dump some of the 1's. I still haven't seen really any pairs in a size 8.5 for sale.

Originally Posted by King Au

If anyone in here has a guaranteed size run, pls MSG me to talk about pricing. I just found out that there will be only 24 pairs allocated to Canada. I just want a 9.5

24 pairs....
tumblr_ly3u5rXkxW1qmljor.gif

If anyone in here has a guaranteed size run, pls MSG me to talk about pricing. I just found out that there will be only 24 pairs allocated to Canada. I just want a 9.5

24 pairs....
tumblr_ly3u5rXkxW1qmljor.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

We haven't even seen official images of the shoe.
What do you mean?

Kanye's wore them about 4 million times already and we saw close-up pics.

Pretty official to me.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

We haven't even seen official images of the shoe.
What do you mean?

Kanye's wore them about 4 million times already and we saw close-up pics.

Pretty official to me.

Well.. I know of a pre-order where the guy is pretty well connected to Nike getting 20 pairs. The price is in about 11 hundred....I wouldn't pay that much but if you want too I'll give you his website.   

Well.. I know of a pre-order where the guy is pretty well connected to Nike getting 20 pairs. The price is in about 11 hundred....I wouldn't pay that much but if you want too I'll give you his website.   

Back
Top Bottom