Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

wanna see a clear pix of the new lace lock i dont see why yeezy put them on the shoe if if dosent even rock it????

wanna see a clear pix of the new lace lock i dont see why yeezy put them on the shoe if if dosent even rock it????

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by King Au

If anyone in here has a guaranteed size run, pls MSG me to talk about pricing. I just found out that there will be only 24 pairs allocated to Canada. I just want a 9.5
Well.. I know of a pre-order where the guy is pretty well connected to Nike getting 20 pairs. The price is in about 11 hundred....I wouldn't pay that much but if you want too I'll give you his website.   
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by King Au

If anyone in here has a guaranteed size run, pls MSG me to talk about pricing. I just found out that there will be only 24 pairs allocated to Canada. I just want a 9.5
Well.. I know of a pre-order where the guy is pretty well connected to Nike getting 20 pairs. The price is in about 11 hundred....I wouldn't pay that much but if you want too I'll give you his website.   
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh man! since there will only be 2 colorways release this time around.

This will be a tit bit much harder to obtain than the 1st ones 

Chances are slim for lots of fans.

Originally Posted by cristianm

spare a thought for the internationals, next to no chance of copping some in aus
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cristianm

spare a thought for the internationals, next to no chance of copping some in aus
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

We haven't even seen official images of the shoe.
What do you mean?

Kanye's wore them about 4 million times already and we saw close-up pics.

Pretty official to me.

I'm talking about official images from Nike my man.. You know, the pics that Nike shows before every shoe releases. Product shots, not pics of someone wearing the shoes.

What do you mean?

Pretty official to me.

I'm talking about official images from Nike my man.. You know, the pics that Nike shows before every shoe releases. Product shots, not pics of someone wearing the shoes.

I gotta try to find these too, i cant miss school might have exam so i think i gotta wait for the rape prices to begin in order for me to cop.

I gotta try to find these too, i cant miss school might have exam so i think i gotta wait for the rape prices to begin in order for me to cop.

What do you mean?

Pretty official to me.

If I remember correctly concords didn't get an official pic until after Thanksgiving, maybe even like 2 weeks before release. While I do think March is release, I wouldnt put much in stock in it not being official because of no official shot.

What do you mean?

Pretty official to me.

If I remember correctly concords didn't get an official pic until after Thanksgiving, maybe even like 2 weeks before release. While I do think March is release, I wouldnt put much in stock in it not being official because of no official shot.

Man I really hope that some you are trolling with this info.

My opinion, based off of speculation is there will be more pairs of these available than the ones. I feel thats reasonable just because Nike knows that these will sell out in a matter of minutes whether theres 3,000 pairs or 30,000.

Man I really hope that some you are trolling with this info.

My opinion, based off of speculation is there will be more pairs of these available than the ones. I feel thats reasonable just because Nike knows that these will sell out in a matter of minutes whether theres 3,000 pairs or 30,000.

sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but someone offered me vvnds zen yeezys for my vnds db3,ds og altitudes,vnds dmp 6 do you guys think its a fair trade or should he add $$ thanks in advance

sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but someone offered me vvnds zen yeezys for my vnds db3,ds og altitudes,vnds dmp 6 do you guys think its a fair trade or should he add $$ thanks in advance

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

your trading 3 shoes for 1
laugh.gif

def not worth it especially for the zens weakest C/W out of em all i remember walking into shiekhs and they still had em and i passed

get the shoes you like not the hype

laugh.gif

def not worth it especially for the zens weakest C/W out of em all i remember walking into shiekhs and they still had em and i passed

my guy who works at niketown chicago told me these are going to be super duper limited!! he said there is going to be some type of raffle and its going to be under 100 pair.

my guy who works at niketown chicago told me these are going to be super duper limited!! he said there is going to be some type of raffle and its going to be under 100 pair.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

laugh.gif

The Zens were the dopest colorway to me. 

Back
Top Bottom