Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

The way these last huge releases have been going...(i.e. The Galaxy's)....this is probably going to be the worst release of the year.

SMH.

The way these last huge releases have been going...(i.e. The Galaxy's)....this is probably going to be the worst release of the year.

SMH.

i just want one pair, how do these fit. i have a wide foot. they look like they run small. ANy plans for relase ny sneakerheads. All i want is one pair not to resell, just to wear.

i just want one pair, how do these fit. i have a wide foot. they look like they run small. ANy plans for relase ny sneakerheads. All i want is one pair not to resell, just to wear.

Hope I can get at least 1 cw , thats why im keeping my pair of zens on ice so that hopefully someone would want to trade

Hope I can get at least 1 cw , thats why im keeping my pair of zens on ice so that hopefully someone would want to trade

definitely wanna pair of these but if the hype is anywhere near what it was for the galaxy foams smh I won't even bother

definitely wanna pair of these but if the hype is anywhere near what it was for the galaxy foams smh I won't even bother

Originally Posted by PTPer

When these drop, it's gonna be even crazier than the galaxy foams. People are gonna be camped for over a week. Nike is just toying with us
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PTPer

When these drop, it's gonna be even crazier than the galaxy foams. People are gonna be camped for over a week. Nike is just toying with us
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Everyone talking about that CEO %#%!. But no one has a link

This should tell you that it is BS. Yet people are still talking about it.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Everyone talking about that CEO %#%!. But no one has a link

This should tell you that it is BS. Yet people are still talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom