Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I am gonna cop the Blinks and stand on a police car while drunk singing "N****s In Paris. No ^#&#s will be given
e5f1601a9e6133f0ca552ede1ff0583adef5d63c_r.gif

just read this (further confirming my suspicion they won't release in march):

"Here is exclusive information please share to let everyone know. Lets get a little away from the whole Galaxy craze and lets move to what's next. Hearing from a very credible source, that is the Nike manager in EU, Kanye had a meeting in london discussing about the future release of the Yeezy 2. Due to what happened with the Galaxy release nike will take a different approach at this release and perhaps make it a general release so the shoes will be mass produced. Also moving from a Foamposite Galaxy release to Yeezy 2 is not a good combination and would damage Nikes image seriously due to all the problems it's causing. June also allows Nike to produce more shoes instead of the March 23rd."

and here's a pic i hadn't seen of them b4:

tumblr_lzyyyqPNnX1qbxj23o1_500.png

they look more pink in that pic than infrared (or solar red or whatever)...

"Here is exclusive information please share to let everyone know. Lets get a little away from the whole Galaxy craze and lets move to what's next. Hearing from a very credible source, that is the Nike manager in EU, Kanye had a meeting in london discussing about the future release of the Yeezy 2. Due to what happened with the Galaxy release nike will take a different approach at this release and perhaps make it a general release so the shoes will be mass produced. Also moving from a Foamposite Galaxy release to Yeezy 2 is not a good combination and would damage Nikes image seriously due to all the problems it's causing. June also allows Nike to produce more shoes instead of the March 23rd."

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif
...so the kids over at the Foam releases have done good after all
probably not true, but that's good to hear...

....then again, wide releases can get crazy too (Concord's)

laugh.gif

That's very good news. From all the good/bad press the Galaxy's received, a voice of reasoning was heard. Stop the madness and have releases with order. I like it! But if they GR this release, does quality and/or price go down?

That's very good news. From all the good/bad press the Galaxy's received, a voice of reasoning was heard. Stop the madness and have releases with order. I like it! But if they GR this release, does quality and/or price go down?

People are willing to drop $220 for foamposites, so they wouldn't drop it

I just do not see these releasing at Champs/Finish Line...i'm thinking they'll push out more pairs for employees to buy at local boutiques and NT/HOH

People are willing to drop $220 for foamposites, so they wouldn't drop it

I just do not see these releasing at Champs/Finish Line...i'm thinking they'll push out more pairs for employees to buy at local boutiques and NT/HOH

I hope that's true. Maybe all the Foamposite madness was well worth it.
laugh.gif

I hope that's true. Maybe all the Foamposite madness was well worth it.
laugh.gif

well after the concords making national headlines with violence and bad press just 2 months ago, and now the galaxy's, putting limited yeezys out next month is just even more bad news for nike (in terms of their image with non-sneakerheads), all in a 3 month period...

i don't quite believe they'll GR them, i doubt kanye would sign off on that, but i do think they'll push them back until june or later...

well after the concords making national headlines with violence and bad press just 2 months ago, and now the galaxy's, putting limited yeezys out next month is just even more bad news for nike (in terms of their image with non-sneakerheads), all in a 3 month period...

i don't quite believe they'll GR them, i doubt kanye would sign off on that, but i do think they'll push them back until june or later...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

THIS!

People went ape #$%@ over the Concords and they had multiplerestocks. I think what they'll do is change where they will sell these and includeboutiques and NDC as release points. I think the original plan with the Yeezy 2was to release them in the "Galaxy fashion" and watch the mayhemunfold. I still think they'll be limited but the run will be more like theYeezy 1. This will be interesting.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

THIS!

People went ape #$%@ over the Concords and they had multiplerestocks. I think what they'll do is change where they will sell these and includeboutiques and NDC as release points. I think the original plan with the Yeezy 2was to release them in the "Galaxy fashion" and watch the mayhemunfold. I still think they'll be limited but the run will be more like theYeezy 1. This will be interesting.

If it's a GR, expect a limited GR similar to the South beach release, the numbers will be there but the demand will far out weight it.

If it's a GR, expect a limited GR similar to the South beach release, the numbers will be there but the demand will far out weight it.

I just want a pair...not camping...not waiting behind 200+ people, ndc or bust, its clear that going in to a store to get a hyped shoe is a life decision(because people get crazy when the word "shoe" and "limited are in the same sentence), just let me get a pair(or two) off ndc and the world can keep spinning...as you were.

I just want a pair...not camping...not waiting behind 200+ people, ndc or bust, its clear that going in to a store to get a hyped shoe is a life decision(because people get crazy when the word "shoe" and "limited are in the same sentence), just let me get a pair(or two) off ndc and the world can keep spinning...as you were.

Man thats wack, they have to keep it under 3000.. I dont want every dude in the streets rocking these like the 11s.
30t6p3b.gif

Man thats wack, they have to keep it under 3000.. I dont want every dude in the streets rocking these like the 11s.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom