Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

well after the concords making national headlines with violence and bad press just 2 months ago, and now the galaxy's, putting limited yeezys out next month is just even more bad news for nike (in terms of their image with non-sneakerheads), all in a 3 month period...

i don't quite believe they'll GR them, i doubt kanye would sign off on that, but i do think they'll push them back until june or later...

agreed.  all it will do is push back the release date.  these will never be at champs or footlocker in GR numbers

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

well after the concords making national headlines with violence and bad press just 2 months ago, and now the galaxy's, putting limited yeezys out next month is just even more bad news for nike (in terms of their image with non-sneakerheads), all in a 3 month period...

i don't quite believe they'll GR them, i doubt kanye would sign off on that, but i do think they'll push them back until june or later...

agreed.  all it will do is push back the release date.  these will never be at champs or footlocker in GR numbers

Originally Posted by anwagbo3000

I just want a pair...not camping...not waiting behind 200+ people, ndc or bust, its clear that going in to a store to get a hyped shoe is a life decision(because people get crazy when the word "shoe" and "limited are in the same sentence), just let me get a pair(or two) off ndc and the world can keep spinning...as you were.
this

Originally Posted by anwagbo3000

I just want a pair...not camping...not waiting behind 200+ people, ndc or bust, its clear that going in to a store to get a hyped shoe is a life decision(because people get crazy when the word "shoe" and "limited are in the same sentence), just let me get a pair(or two) off ndc and the world can keep spinning...as you were.
this

I think I'm gonna TRY to get the black pink ones for retail. Definitely online. Hopefully I can get them if not life moves on.

I think I'm gonna TRY to get the black pink ones for retail. Definitely online. Hopefully I can get them if not life moves on.

i really hope they're not a GR, doubt they will be, but i really hope i am able to get a pair easier than the 1's.

if they don't want people camping or getting hurt, why don't they just release the majority of them online? releasing more quantity online would help a lot... besides the website crashing that is.

i really hope they're not a GR, doubt they will be, but i really hope i am able to get a pair easier than the 1's.

if they don't want people camping or getting hurt, why don't they just release the majority of them online? releasing more quantity online would help a lot... besides the website crashing that is.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Man thats wack, they have to keep it under 3000.. I dont want every dude in the streets rocking these like the 11s.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Opinions like this crack me up and contribute to what this sneaker culture has become.  Yes, let's limit a release because we don't want to see anyone else having them.  God forbid you wear a pair of shoes that someone has on.  Smh.

Man thats wack, they have to keep it under 3000.. I dont want every dude in the streets rocking these like the 11s.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Opinions like this crack me up and contribute to what this sneaker culture has become.  Yes, let's limit a release because we don't want to see anyone else having them.  God forbid you wear a pair of shoes that someone has on.  Smh.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

For real

If its a hot shoe, its a hot shoe, who cares what the next man has on. That was a total hypebeast statement by him. I can understand having one limited colorway but its ******ed for people to have to camp out for a week for some sneakers.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

For real

If its a hot shoe, its a hot shoe, who cares what the next man has on. That was a total hypebeast statement by him. I can understand having one limited colorway but its ******ed for people to have to camp out for a week for some sneakers.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

A lot of ppl are like that...they like the exclusivityatoeu (sp...too lazy)
I mean why would you be mad that your chances of actually grabbing a pair has increased? I literally had no chance before the news of it being a "GR" came out 

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

A lot of ppl are like that...they like the exclusivityatoeu (sp...too lazy)
I mean why would you be mad that your chances of actually grabbing a pair has increased? I literally had no chance before the news of it being a "GR" came out 

I really don't think that the same crowd that wanted the foamposites really want the yeezy's the only thing they will really want is the price tag that comes along with them when resold.

So if there is a GR that kind of dampens the power that a re seller might have over this release. I just want one pair of the black and pinks (infrared solar red idc) just one to wear whenever I so choose so

I really don't think that the same crowd that wanted the foamposites really want the yeezy's the only thing they will really want is the price tag that comes along with them when resold.

So if there is a GR that kind of dampens the power that a re seller might have over this release. I just want one pair of the black and pinks (infrared solar red idc) just one to wear whenever I so choose so

Back
Top Bottom