Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Lets hope that everyone stays civilized for the Yeezy's so we don't have a repeat of what happened in Florida with the foams.

Lets hope that everyone stays civilized for the Yeezy's so we don't have a repeat of what happened in Florida with the foams.

Heard that there some people outside HOHs Beverley already
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

apparently this is millennium shoes in Inglewood, California...

these dudes just put out some chairs...
laugh.gif

can't say i've ever seen anything like this...

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

apparently this is millennium shoes in Inglewood, California...

these dudes just put out some chairs...
laugh.gif

can't say i've ever seen anything like this...

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

A lot has changed since 2009, these are gonna be as hard if not harder than galaxies to get.

A lot has changed since 2009, these are gonna be as hard if not harder than galaxies to get.

LOL i love how dude is just standing there with his Nerfs. I bet its 2 guys holding spots for 20 people typical #+$!$!+! that goes on nowadays. Honestly I will say he deserves his $6000 retail Yeezys cause thats about how much money I would lose if I was to start camping now and not go to work for 2 weeks. I hope they don't drop until end of April when people start acting stupid like those guys. Then they can say bro I did a whole month camping for $1000 flip.

LOL i love how dude is just standing there with his Nerfs. I bet its 2 guys holding spots for 20 people typical #+$!$!+! that goes on nowadays. Honestly I will say he deserves his $6000 retail Yeezys cause thats about how much money I would lose if I was to start camping now and not go to work for 2 weeks. I hope they don't drop until end of April when people start acting stupid like those guys. Then they can say bro I did a whole month camping for $1000 flip.

^^ Wow didn't expect that particular cw , Is that a dust bag that comes with the shoe too ?

^^ Wow didn't expect that particular cw , Is that a dust bag that comes with the shoe too ?

Back
Top Bottom