Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Found this on tumblr 
indifferent.gif

tumblr_m0kmalXkCx1r0x0zwo1_400.jpg

I'll also say this, I'm not huge over the purple (although I'd still cop if I CAN) but that picture really makes the design of the shoe overall look really good IMO...

Still salty that I probably have no chance at gettin these unless I get lucky online. I don't have a local shoe store within two and a half hours that'll be getting these and even if they would, the most I could camp would be one night. I got a job and I'm a student... don't have time for this sittin outside a store for days business. SMH so salty lol...

I'll also say this, I'm not huge over the purple (although I'd still cop if I CAN) but that picture really makes the design of the shoe overall look really good IMO...

Still salty that I probably have no chance at gettin these unless I get lucky online. I don't have a local shoe store within two and a half hours that'll be getting these and even if they would, the most I could camp would be one night. I got a job and I'm a student... don't have time for this sittin outside a store for days business. SMH so salty lol...

Originally Posted by thatguy

THIS:

Hopefully not this
The aesthetics of the shoe really POP on this colorway. The black/Solars look sleek over with nice materials....And the Grey's lose all of the contours to the shoe if you ask me. I think I actually like the Grey's the least at this point.

Originally Posted by thatguy

THIS:

Hopefully not this
The aesthetics of the shoe really POP on this colorway. The black/Solars look sleek over with nice materials....And the Grey's lose all of the contours to the shoe if you ask me. I think I actually like the Grey's the least at this point.

just because we see that colorway right now, doesn't mean it's the third colorway, gonna release, or anything.

must i remind y'all nothing has been confirmed yet. none of the colorways thus far have been confirmed to even be releasing for sure, or how many actually will...

i'm sure there's gonna be exclusive colorways of these that won't ever be released to the public.

Back
Top Bottom