Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

just because we see that colorway right now, doesn't mean it's the third colorway, gonna release, or anything.

must i remind y'all nothing has been confirmed yet. none of the colorways thus far have been confirmed to even be releasing for sure, or how many actually will...

i'm sure there's gonna be exclusive colorways of these that won't ever be released to the public.

THANK ME LATER, THIRD COLORWAY ?? 
pimp.gif

427066_10150587515382135_537222134_9047571_480617129_n.jpg

If it wasn't for the black/red colorway I would have no desire for these. I would never wear the latest colorway.

If it wasn't for the black/red colorway I would have no desire for these. I would never wear the latest colorway.

I agree Ninja and as far the camping pics hasn't it been stated that they're there for the foams anyway? I think y'all are just adding to the hype without warrant

I agree Ninja and as far the camping pics hasn't it been stated that they're there for the foams anyway? I think y'all are just adding to the hype without warrant

Back
Top Bottom