Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

^^ yup, thats HOH's alright but it's pretty stupid how the chairs are just there with no people . Are the chairs holding their spots
sick.gif

going to pass there this saturday to see how things are exactly

^^ yup, thats HOH's alright but it's pretty stupid how the chairs are just there with no people . Are the chairs holding their spots
sick.gif

going to pass there this saturday to see how things are exactly

somebody go ask them clowns what they're camping for... let's confirm that...

if they say yeezy 2's, please point and laugh...
laugh.gif

somebody go ask them clowns what they're camping for... let's confirm that...

if they say yeezy 2's, please point and laugh...
laugh.gif

that pic of the purple joints proves its people watching the forums that know more then they let on smh they just watching us panic and $%*$

that pic of the purple joints proves its people watching the forums that know more then they let on smh they just watching us panic and $%*$

Now don't get me wrong! I actually want the 2's to wear
But its something about this new color way I'm not really feeling
And I'm a huge purple fan

Like I said a few pages back.. I may need to see a few more angles to judge again

And a #@$%& release date

Now don't get me wrong! I actually want the 2's to wear
But its something about this new color way I'm not really feeling
And I'm a huge purple fan

Like I said a few pages back.. I may need to see a few more angles to judge again

And a #@$%& release date

TSG just received new info regarding the release of the Air Yeezy 2 which will be posted later on today, but we did not receive any details about this colorway. Enjoy the first look, at we will keep you updated with this colorway. Stay tuned for release info regarding the first Air Yeezy 2 release, and more.

Express your thoughts in the comment section.

TSG just received new info regarding the release of the Air Yeezy 2 which will be posted later on today, but we did not receive any details about this colorway. Enjoy the first look, at we will keep you updated with this colorway. Stay tuned for release info regarding the first Air Yeezy 2 release, and more.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Why wait until later in the day?

Why wait until later in the day?

August.. possible GR... wonder if thats the info u got

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

That purple cw was ONLY made for kobe THATS ALL I REPEAT ONLY FOR KOBE THEY WILL NEVER RELEASE FOR THE PUBLIC!!!

He was supposed to wear them at allstar weekend

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

That purple cw was ONLY made for kobe THATS ALL I REPEAT ONLY FOR KOBE THEY WILL NEVER RELEASE FOR THE PUBLIC!!!

He was supposed to wear them at allstar weekend

seriously if ppl just have their chairs setup someone needs to go over and just knock +$+# around or urinate and defecate all over their stuff. teach these losers a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom