Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

TSG just received new info regarding the release of the Air Yeezy 2 which will be posted later on today, but we did not receive any details about this colorway. Enjoy the first look, at we will keep you updated with this colorway. Stay tuned for release info regarding the first Air Yeezy 2 release, and more.

Express your thoughts in the comment section.

August.. possible GR... wonder if thats the info u got

That purple cw was ONLY made for kobe THATS ALL I REPEAT ONLY FOR KOBE THEY WILL NEVER RELEASE FOR THE PUBLIC!!!

He was supposed to wear them at allstar weekend

That makes sense, seeing as how Kanye was featured in a few of the Kobe VII commercials.  Personally, I'm hoping that these are just a F&F release because they do absolutely nothing for me.

TSG just received new info regarding the release of the Air Yeezy 2 which will be posted later on today, but we did not receive any details about this colorway. Enjoy the first look, at we will keep you updated with this colorway. Stay tuned for release info regarding the first Air Yeezy 2 release, and more.

That purple cw was ONLY made for kobe THATS ALL I REPEAT ONLY FOR KOBE THEY WILL NEVER RELEASE FOR THE PUBLIC!!!

That makes sense, seeing as how Kanye was featured in a few of the Kobe VII commercials.  Personally, I'm hoping that these are just a F&F release because they do absolutely nothing for me.

air yeezy 1 > air yeezy 2, in my opinion. I saw a photo of jay -z (swagger jagger rockin em) I lost intrest in the shoe entirely. perhaps a side shot,of kanye west rocking these elusive kicks would change my heart.

air yeezy 1 > air yeezy 2, in my opinion. I saw a photo of jay -z (swagger jagger rockin em) I lost intrest in the shoe entirely. perhaps a side shot,of kanye west rocking these elusive kicks would change my heart.

someone please go knock all of the chairs over and start throwing them into the road and cause a huge commotion. oh, and don't forget to video tape it
laugh.gif

someone please go knock all of the chairs over and start throwing them into the road and cause a huge commotion. oh, and don't forget to video tape it
laugh.gif

I was talking about the blk solar

I was talking about the blk solar

Purple pair is not for me. Hope they are a Kobe exclusive.

Hoping to get my hands on some yeezy 2s to trade for yeezy 1s.

Both Colorways are solid, but i think the black pair looks better because the shoe is ugly.

Purple pair is not for me. Hope they are a Kobe exclusive.

Hoping to get my hands on some yeezy 2s to trade for yeezy 1s.

Both Colorways are solid, but i think the black pair looks better because the shoe is ugly.

I think I am in the minority but I like the Kobe inspired yezzy 2s!!!

And after seeing the release madness over the galaxy pack, I am not even going to attempt to get these in store unless they are widely available. Ill try online and if I strike out oh well

I think I am in the minority but I like the Kobe inspired yezzy 2s!!!

And after seeing the release madness over the galaxy pack, I am not even going to attempt to get these in store unless they are widely available. Ill try online and if I strike out oh well

Does anybody know what the logo is on the tongue of the Yeezy II's because I still cant distinguish what it is from any of the photos I've seen?

Does anybody know what the logo is on the tongue of the Yeezy II's because I still cant distinguish what it is from any of the photos I've seen?

Fam, there is no official RD...what are these kids thinking??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon man...dudes need to know better than this, straight up putting bums on the street to shame...disgusting b.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom