Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Joulze

Does anybody know what the logo is on the tongue of the Yeezy II's because I still cant distinguish what it is from any of the photos I've seen?

Bet it's something we see on the new album coming out

I ain't taking off a whole week I'm taking shifts. I'm being smart and them chairs I'm throwing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Does anybody know what the logo is on the tongue of the Yeezy II's because I still cant distinguish what it is from any of the photos I've seen?

Bet it's something we see on the new album coming out

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

I ain't taking off a whole week I'm taking shifts. I'm being smart and them chairs I'm throwing
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i really wanna see someone do it.

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i really wanna see someone do it.

^^ I'm assuming you have a pair, im also questioning how legit
that purple colorway is

^^ I'm assuming you have a pair, im also questioning how legit
that purple colorway is

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

prob the same ole losers that camp out for every limited release here in la. some broke ghetto black dude and his clan of poor uneducated looking clowns

Wow racist much???
Anyway we are being toyed around with here, it would be funny if the release date isn't the 23rd/24th and people camped for nothing

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

prob the same ole losers that camp out for every limited release here in la. some broke ghetto black dude and his clan of poor uneducated looking clowns

Wow racist much???
Anyway we are being toyed around with here, it would be funny if the release date isn't the 23rd/24th and people camped for nothing

Check SoleCal's avy.. slick

But If my memory serves me right, Kanye was working on a similar colorway on photoshop when that watch the the throne documentary leaked

Check SoleCal's avy.. slick

But If my memory serves me right, Kanye was working on a similar colorway on photoshop when that watch the the throne documentary leaked

Originally Posted by monstar

Out in the bay area im not even sure where to begin to search for these i know sf prolly gon have all the therelease stuff

on everything i love, if dudes try this chair thing out here in SF, its not lasting.
we shutting that down EARLY.  wont be no gun threats.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom