Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by monstar

Out in the bay area im not even sure where to begin to search for these i know sf prolly gon have all the therelease stuff

on everything i love, if dudes try this chair thing out here in SF, its not lasting.
we shutting that down EARLY.  wont be no gun threats.
grin.gif

Whats up with all the secrecy I know ppl have always been tight lipped on yeezys ? Just show us some pics please
laugh.gif

Whats up with all the secrecy I know ppl have always been tight lipped on yeezys ? Just show us some pics please
laugh.gif

Here’s the info that was given exclusively to TSG:

Release Date: April 13
Retail Price: $250
Packaging: Nike Sportswear box, with dust bag in box
First Color: White/Grey based colorway

In regards to the packaging, we’re not surprised that there’s no special packaging. Although we feel the shoe should come with a special box. However, the dust bag that will come with the shoes was spotted in the Kobe Bryant x Nike Air Yeezy 2 photo that leaked last night. As for the white/grey based colorway, it’s the pair pictured above, which is the exact same pair that Kanye gave Def Jam’s Shawn “Pecas

Here’s the info that was given exclusively to TSG:

Release Date: April 13
Retail Price: $250
Packaging: Nike Sportswear box, with dust bag in box
First Color: White/Grey based colorway

In regards to the packaging, we’re not surprised that there’s no special packaging. Although we feel the shoe should come with a special box. However, the dust bag that will come with the shoes was spotted in the Kobe Bryant x Nike Air Yeezy 2 photo that leaked last night. As for the white/grey based colorway, it’s the pair pictured above, which is the exact same pair that Kanye gave Def Jam’s Shawn “Pecas

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

laugh.gif

From my sources the people who worked on the shoe are roughly a handful. The names with the shoe are just about the same. Anything that comes out is almost certain to get traced back to someone. No one wants to risk their source or their job for letting this out. Trust that someone caught MAJOR heat over that Kobe Yeezy.

laugh.gif

From my sources the people who worked on the shoe are roughly a handful. The names with the shoe are just about the same. Anything that comes out is almost certain to get traced back to someone. No one wants to risk their source or their job for letting this out. Trust that someone caught MAJOR heat over that Kobe Yeezy.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

laugh.gif

Ohh okay I see now thats tought though I wouldnt risk my job or any of that myself if i were in there shoes.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

laugh.gif

Ohh okay I see now thats tought though I wouldnt risk my job or any of that myself if i were in there shoes.

250! And the highschoolers have Easter Break this going to be wild.

250! And the highschoolers have Easter Break this going to be wild.

Back
Top Bottom