Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

i've i am not able to cop the grey joint I wont break my neck....the solar reds are different.....I'm cool with them releasing first....more ways to acquire info after seeing how the initial release works out.

i've i am not able to cop the grey joint I wont break my neck....the solar reds are different.....I'm cool with them releasing first....more ways to acquire info after seeing how the initial release works out.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Yea, that makes complete sense Q.

I guess the production numbers will really shape how crazy this release will get.
Pretty much my good man.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Yea, that makes complete sense Q.

I guess the production numbers will really shape how crazy this release will get.
Pretty much my good man.

is HoH Harlem going 2 be fair the week before April 13th when they give out their tix 2 for the launch?

is HoH Harlem going 2 be fair the week before April 13th when they give out their tix 2 for the launch?

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

all i want to know is availability
THIS! I know I won't be sharing the release date with anyone!
devil.gif
devil.gif
 Hate to be stingy with info, but...No point in notifying more people than  those that can find out on their own! 

devil.gif
devil.gif
 Hate to be stingy with info, but...No point in notifying more people than  those that can find out on their own! 

So can one of the guys who have seen the pictures tell us what that tongue logo is? Looks like the best shot of it in that blurred picture

So can one of the guys who have seen the pictures tell us what that tongue logo is? Looks like the best shot of it in that blurred picture

Originally Posted by Sneak King

devil.gif
devil.gif

BA-HA-HA-HA!

You're late bud.  APRIL 13 it is.

On another note;

Now is that wait time to see what stores are receiving what and when.

devil.gif
devil.gif

BA-HA-HA-HA!

You're late bud.  APRIL 13 it is.

On another note;

Now is that wait time to see what stores are receiving what and when.

damn I need that Kobe color way and slowly not to like the greys and starting to like the solar reds more

damn I need that Kobe color way and slowly not to like the greys and starting to like the solar reds more

devil.gif
devil.gif

i just want to know how many pairs are being produced to give me an idea on wether i should even a attempt to get a pair

devil.gif
devil.gif

i just want to know how many pairs are being produced to give me an idea on wether i should even a attempt to get a pair

Back
Top Bottom