Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

$250 but no special box. lol with these and the foams with plain boxes nike is really playing us.

$250 but no special box. lol with these and the foams with plain boxes nike is really playing us.

I hope the stores in NYC release info soon about wristbands or raffles. I finish finals April 10th and need to get myself ready for this release.

I hope the stores in NYC release info soon about wristbands or raffles. I finish finals April 10th and need to get myself ready for this release.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

did goons show up for last release?

debating whether i need to bring a strap.

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

is HoH Harlem going 2 be fair the week before April 13th when they give out their tix 2 for the launch?

are u referring 2 the goons associated with this particular location?

Originally Posted by bence23

Packaging: Nike Sportswear box, with dust bag in box

Originally Posted by bence23

Packaging: Nike Sportswear box, with dust bag in box

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

did goons show up for last release?

debating whether i need to bring a strap.

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

is HoH Harlem going 2 be fair the week before April 13th when they give out their tix 2 for the launch?

are u referring 2 the goons associated with this particular location?

Ohh %!*% Mr.Niketalk!!!! I'd like to meet you, tryin' to grab brunch?

!+$% these recent releases. The kids and goons !+$% it up
frown.gif
, I hope that garbage !+@ purple cw never releases but the wolf grey/zen & black/solar red are MINEEE!!!!

!+$% these recent releases. The kids and goons !+$% it up
frown.gif
, I hope that garbage !+@ purple cw never releases but the wolf grey/zen & black/solar red are MINEEE!!!!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

so if the OK was given to show these, why was the gif avy taken down?
If you followed me or checked my site you would know I change it all the time. I can put it back up if you like? Let me know.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

so if the OK was given to show these, why was the gif avy taken down?
If you followed me or checked my site you would know I change it all the time. I can put it back up if you like? Let me know.

anyone have updated pictures of the IDIOT FOOLS on the Wack Coast (sorry its biggies death anniversary when he visited your coast and came back to ny in a box) who jumped the gun for this release!? did the lines go away, get bigger or are they still the same? i saw 2 pics of campers for "yeezys" but i couldnt process the information properly because i knew they were dropping in april and NOT march. does this change anything? i hope the campers dont realize they are over a month away from RD and die out there. (sad but true)

anyone have updated pictures of the IDIOT FOOLS on the Wack Coast (sorry its biggies death anniversary when he visited your coast and came back to ny in a box) who jumped the gun for this release!? did the lines go away, get bigger or are they still the same? i saw 2 pics of campers for "yeezys" but i couldnt process the information properly because i knew they were dropping in april and NOT march. does this change anything? i hope the campers dont realize they are over a month away from RD and die out there. (sad but true)

Originally Posted by SamB

funny thing is I have been trying 2 meet NTers for years, attempting 2 help them add valuable shoes 2 thier collection, rather than the sneaker thugs

Originally Posted by SamB

funny thing is I have been trying 2 meet NTers for years, attempting 2 help them add valuable shoes 2 thier collection, rather than the sneaker thugs

Good gaawwwdd that "Kobe Bryant" pair is hideous lmaoooo. Welp, looks like I'll be getting these later down the line like I do all other "limited" releases. Not about that bum on the street life for one pair of sneakers. But good luck to those who are. Hype will be x 1,000,000 just like everything else

Good gaawwwdd that "Kobe Bryant" pair is hideous lmaoooo. Welp, looks like I'll be getting these later down the line like I do all other "limited" releases. Not about that bum on the street life for one pair of sneakers. But good luck to those who are. Hype will be x 1,000,000 just like everything else

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by Sneak King

THIS! I know I won't be sharing the release date with anyone!
devil.gif
devil.gif
 Hate to be stingy with info, but...No point in notifying more people than  those that can find out on their own! 
BA-HA-HA-HA!

You're late bud.  APRIL 13 it is.

On another note;

Now is that wait time to see what stores are receiving what and when.

Wasn't talking about us Homie. I'm WELL aware that beasts world wide will know. What am I, a moron?? No, D!ck! Talkin bout fringe purchasers.... Got tons of wanna be shoe heads round my way that want these. I'll be damned if I decrease y chances!

Back
Top Bottom