Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by Sneak King

THIS! I know I won't be sharing the release date with anyone!
devil.gif
devil.gif
 Hate to be stingy with info, but...No point in notifying more people than  those that can find out on their own! 
BA-HA-HA-HA!

You're late bud.  APRIL 13 it is.

On another note;

Now is that wait time to see what stores are receiving what and when.

Wasn't talking about us Homie. I'm WELL aware that beasts world wide will know. What am I, a moron?? No, D!ck! Talkin bout fringe purchasers.... Got tons of wanna be shoe heads round my way that want these. I'll be damned if I decrease y chances!

So if the grey joints are dropping first the blk/solar red would probably drop in may .

So if the grey joints are dropping first the blk/solar red would probably drop in may .

I'll never understand these. Can someone provide insights. The design lacks so much. The heel piece is cool in and of itself, but then it just makes zero attempt to blend in or transition to the front of the shoe.. It's a STRAIGHT LINE folks... Kanye getting this big o'l ego boost thinking he's creating ground breaking stuff. Someone needs to come out and say, this stuff is beyond mediocre.

Some of the photos make it look like the toe box may be a neoprene type material... We used to get decent stuff at $80. Now people are willing to drop at least $250. But I'll let things be..

Best of all, these will take almost all focus off of the niner diamond turf reds releasing in April.. So thank you

I'll never understand these. Can someone provide insights. The design lacks so much. The heel piece is cool in and of itself, but then it just makes zero attempt to blend in or transition to the front of the shoe.. It's a STRAIGHT LINE folks... Kanye getting this big o'l ego boost thinking he's creating ground breaking stuff. Someone needs to come out and say, this stuff is beyond mediocre.

Some of the photos make it look like the toe box may be a neoprene type material... We used to get decent stuff at $80. Now people are willing to drop at least $250. But I'll let things be..

Best of all, these will take almost all focus off of the niner diamond turf reds releasing in April.. So thank you

on another note, i can't believe they can't do some sort of special box for these... at least some graphics or something... the plain NSW box for the 1st ones was the biggest fail about them.

how they gonna even do dust bags, but a plain *%% box...
30t6p3b.gif

ANYTHING to cut costs and maximize profits, huh nike? 
indifferent.gif

on another note, i can't believe they can't do some sort of special box for these... at least some graphics or something... the plain NSW box for the 1st ones was the biggest fail about them.

how they gonna even do dust bags, but a plain *%% box...
30t6p3b.gif

ANYTHING to cut costs and maximize profits, huh nike? 
indifferent.gif

I could care less about s special box....if they made a special box you best believe they would charge us for it.

I could care less about s special box....if they made a special box you best believe they would charge us for it.

at MSRP $250, they ARE charging us for it...

dust bags in a crappy brown NSW box is lame as #$#@...

if b-grade banned 1's only sold in outlets can get a special box (although it was flimsy as hell, at least it had graphics), the only non-athlete sneaker they've ever done (and arguably the most hyped sneaker of all time) can get a special box...

if b-grade banned 1's only sold in outlets can get a special box (although it was flimsy as hell, at least it had graphics), the only non-athlete sneaker they've ever done (and arguably the most hyped sneaker of all time) can get a special box...

if lebron can and kobe could get a boxy the yeezy should too....they arent charging $250....even the lebron elite has a new box and they're $250

if lebron can and kobe could get a boxy the yeezy should too....they arent charging $250....even the lebron elite has a new box and they're $250

so I'm guessing they'll pick up there chairs now right ?

I don't think they plan on.....
sick.gif
they wouldn't

so I'm guessing they'll pick up there chairs now right ?

I don't think they plan on.....
sick.gif
they wouldn't

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

You don't think they would be more than $250 if they had some fancy box?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

You don't think they would be more than $250 if they had some fancy box?

Back
Top Bottom