Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Not my pic..
Unreleased Sample...

nike-air-yeezy-unreleased-sample-1.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-unreleased-sample-3.jpg

awwwww %%##. the hype will runneth over with this one. eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrvy body and they moms will b tryna sell they yeezy 2 for 1000 bucks off top

awwwww %%##. the hype will runneth over with this one. eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrvy body and they moms will b tryna sell they yeezy 2 for 1000 bucks off top

The Yezzy 1 samples are awful. As for the Yeezy 2, I don't think that they will release in June. That's just too close to have NO info and NO clear pictures of them to date. Early fall is what I think is a more likely release date like someone already stated earlier in this thread.

The Yezzy 1 samples are awful. As for the Yeezy 2, I don't think that they will release in June. That's just too close to have NO info and NO clear pictures of them to date. Early fall is what I think is a more likely release date like someone already stated earlier in this thread.

If they do release all of them on one day are we going to be allowed to buy multiples?
I'ma be salty if I only get one.

How many months before the release of the first ones did High Quality official pics release?

If they do release all of them on one day are we going to be allowed to buy multiples?
I'ma be salty if I only get one.

How many months before the release of the first ones did High Quality official pics release?

Back
Top Bottom