Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

has the guy posted info that has been wrong before? If he is telling the truth about his insider then it makes sense...plus June obviously would be off since we havent seen a lot of pics yet. Fall makes sense

has the guy posted info that has been wrong before? If he is telling the truth about his insider then it makes sense...plus June obviously would be off since we havent seen a lot of pics yet. Fall makes sense

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

last I checked.. the release date was in the fall.. and all of a sudden some blog site said june..

my guess would be Sept-October.. or if nike really trying to start a frenzy. theyll release it on black friday or xmas

No, they'd never do that because it would KILL JB sales. More than likely they will be released early in the months of the fall. I thought that 3 colorway on one day thing was alittle too much to believe. If we get pictures late June, September could be the first release that we see. I just want some good pictures so I can really make up my mind on how to feel about them.

last I checked.. the release date was in the fall.. and all of a sudden some blog site said june..

my guess would be Sept-October.. or if nike really trying to start a frenzy. theyll release it on black friday or xmas

No, they'd never do that because it would KILL JB sales. More than likely they will be released early in the months of the fall. I thought that 3 colorway on one day thing was alittle too much to believe. If we get pictures late June, September could be the first release that we see. I just want some good pictures so I can really make up my mind on how to feel about them.

Originally Posted by youngj00

you cant say what Nike would never do lol.. Nike just released an anticipated Air Jordan through Nike Outlets for god sakes lol.. 
           They can release whatever, whenever, wherever they want lol.. Nike got all the power.. they can release these yeezys without even showing 

colorways.. and theyll be sold out before you make up your mind on how you feel about them lol... 

you cant say what Nike would never do lol.. Nike just released an anticipated Air Jordan through Nike Outlets for god sakes lol.. 
           They can release whatever, whenever, wherever they want lol.. Nike got all the power.. they can release these yeezys without even showing 

colorways.. and theyll be sold out before you make up your mind on how you feel about them lol... 

This will be like when Facebook or Groupon or Twitter go public. Only the people with the best connects get some share of ipo. The difference here is that 
people will actually camp out for shoes. I pray for your souls. 
laugh.gif

This will be like when Facebook or Groupon or Twitter go public. Only the people with the best connects get some share of ipo. The difference here is that 
people will actually camp out for shoes. I pray for your souls. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Smh this is absurd. 

When the first pic drops, NT will shut down. 
sick.gif
This is all I could think about when you said that
laugh.gif

c0726d965751ef5a4650d311c9cbd0aa8b4f9e7b_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Im ready for some pics though.  And like a lot of people say I think they will release in the fall.  If they ever happened to release at christmas then Id have to stick with getting concord 11s.  Much more desirable shoe for me.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Smh this is absurd. 

When the first pic drops, NT will shut down. 
sick.gif
This is all I could think about when you said that
laugh.gif

c0726d965751ef5a4650d311c9cbd0aa8b4f9e7b_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Im ready for some pics though.  And like a lot of people say I think they will release in the fall.  If they ever happened to release at christmas then Id have to stick with getting concord 11s.  Much more desirable shoe for me.

My Only Concern Is The Availability... I Can Deal With Them Being Limited But Not To The Point Where I Have To Stand In A Line 100 Deep An Go Through The Whole Raffle Situation... The YOTRs For Example... I Think My Local HOH Got 6 Or 7 Pairs.
sick.gif
   Come On Now... How Is Somebody Sposed To Even Think About Buying Them Let Alone Feel Safe Wearing Them.?
30t6p3b.gif

My Only Concern Is The Availability... I Can Deal With Them Being Limited But Not To The Point Where I Have To Stand In A Line 100 Deep An Go Through The Whole Raffle Situation... The YOTRs For Example... I Think My Local HOH Got 6 Or 7 Pairs.
sick.gif
   Come On Now... How Is Somebody Sposed To Even Think About Buying Them Let Alone Feel Safe Wearing Them.?
30t6p3b.gif

yup.

Back
Top Bottom