Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

So does anybody think the value will go up more if the rumors says the price tag will be for the Yeezy 2 MSRP $245? SMH!!!!

So does anybody think the value will go up more if the rumors says the price tag will be for the Yeezy 2 MSRP $245? SMH!!!!

Retail for the Yeezy 1 was $250. Sooo...$245 is fair considering that they're made with less material. Well, maybe not "fair" but you get what I mean.

Retail for the Yeezy 1 was $250. Sooo...$245 is fair considering that they're made with less material. Well, maybe not "fair" but you get what I mean.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

No it wasn't it was 215
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

No it wasn't it was 215
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

it all depends on what demand is and how many pairs are made....I see stores jacking prices up if demand is insane, which I assume it will be....unless you resale, which if is the case, then of course it will, why wouldnt it?

June seems too soon for me as well, probably Fall

FRIJO- Of course 245 is too steep retail, but I agree with your points...The box should be special, since its not like Yeezys drop regularly, plus considering the retail value.

it all depends on what demand is and how many pairs are made....I see stores jacking prices up if demand is insane, which I assume it will be....unless you resale, which if is the case, then of course it will, why wouldnt it?

FRIJO- Of course 245 is too steep retail, but I agree with your points...The box should be special, since its not like Yeezys drop regularly, plus considering the retail value.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Well I think $245 is too steep, I rather go with the same price as the first release $215. I know for a fact these will be hype and s#!+ Moms & Pops Will want to double there price.

We still need more pics to even begin with the Hype or Campouts.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Hope that with the price being a lil more, they come with special box... 1'st release box wasn't too great!

But I agree.... Too soon to drop these joints in June with no official Pics.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Well I think $245 is too steep, I rather go with the same price as the first release $215. I know for a fact these will be hype and s#!+ Moms & Pops Will want to double there price.

We still need more pics to even begin with the Hype or Campouts.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Hope that with the price being a lil more, they come with special box... 1'st release box wasn't too great!

But I agree.... Too soon to drop these joints in June with no official Pics.

I think that blog that posted up that info don't know what they were talking about or were just making up stuff to drive people to their new site. I talked to my sources inside Nike and they  don't have a clue where they got that info. They also told me 3 color ways in 1 day will not happen.

I think that blog that posted up that info don't know what they were talking about or were just making up stuff to drive people to their new site. I talked to my sources inside Nike and they  don't have a clue where they got that info. They also told me 3 color ways in 1 day will not happen.

thanks for the heads up man, we'll have to wait and see I guess. Did your insiders give you anything though? haha

thanks for the heads up man, we'll have to wait and see I guess. Did your insiders give you anything though? haha

last I checked.. the release date was in the fall.. and all of a sudden some blog site said june..

my guess would be Sept-October.. or if nike really trying to start a frenzy. theyll release it on black friday or xmas

last I checked.. the release date was in the fall.. and all of a sudden some blog site said june..

my guess would be Sept-October.. or if nike really trying to start a frenzy. theyll release it on black friday or xmas

Back
Top Bottom