Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

reseller's dream

pimp.gif

Camping for a week = taking off work for 5 days = $750 lost from potential income

Yeezys retail = $215 = $350-450 INITIAL resale price

therefore...

camping = $965 for a pair of Yeezys (retail + lost income)
buying from reseller = $350-450 for a pair of Yeezys

do the math you stupid kids

Camping for a week = taking off work for 5 days = $750 lost from potential income

therefore...

There may be 2 places here in Cleveland that get them. I wish they would drop while summer's still around so I would only have to miss some work if I were to camp and not work AND school. It is what it is though

There may be 2 places here in Cleveland that get them. I wish they would drop while summer's still around so I would only have to miss some work if I were to camp and not work AND school. It is what it is though

RutgersJetFan wrote:
Windy City Sole FB'ing that they're set for release on Black Friday.
Well looks like I was wrong.
eyes.gif
 I'd heard that they'd release on Black Friday but I thought that would kill Black Cement 3 sales so I refused to believe it. We'll see.

RutgersJetFan wrote:
Windy City Sole FB'ing that they're set for release on Black Friday.
Well looks like I was wrong.
eyes.gif
 I'd heard that they'd release on Black Friday but I thought that would kill Black Cement 3 sales so I refused to believe it. We'll see.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

therefore...

Resale price will be 700+

these will go for wayy more because people know what they're capable of selling for

Hopefully Kanye makes them widely available to avoid this problem...sorry for bumping with no update
frown.gif

therefore...

these will go for wayy more because people know what they're capable of selling for

Hopefully Kanye makes them widely available to avoid this problem...sorry for bumping with no update
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

therefore...

frown.gif
no chance these go for $700+ 
although it is not confirmed by Nike, Kanye himself has mentioned that these will be more available than the last pair

people may ask for that initially, but the prices will drop down to the 300 - 500 range (keep in mind other major releases during that time)

therefore...

frown.gif
although it is not confirmed by Nike, Kanye himself has mentioned that these will be more available than the last pair

people may ask for that initially, but the prices will drop down to the 300 - 500 range (keep in mind other major releases during that time)

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Yup.. if Windy says it.. then I believe him..

Yeah same here.  He's always on point when it comes to news. 

On a releated note, I wonder how he stays in business sometimes.  He charges more than Flight Club for a lot of his kicks and generally what he charges for new releases is also insane. But then again his customer service is impeccable, whereas FC's completely sucks and you're not even guaranteed to get what you order sometimes.  I'm guessing he does a lot of business with celebs and whatnot, and he's also a fixture at like every Sneaker Con. 

I do wish he'd lower his prices though on some of the less rare selections, it's a pleasure buying from the guy (he's already got the Olympic 5's up for $200, I mean come on).  Lightning fast shipping and he's always on point with service. 

On a releated note, I wonder how he stays in business sometimes.  He charges more than Flight Club for a lot of his kicks and generally what he charges for new releases is also insane. But then again his customer service is impeccable, whereas FC's completely sucks and you're not even guaranteed to get what you order sometimes.  I'm guessing he does a lot of business with celebs and whatnot, and he's also a fixture at like every Sneaker Con. 

I do wish he'd lower his prices though on some of the less rare selections, it's a pleasure buying from the guy (he's already got the Olympic 5's up for $200, I mean come on).  Lightning fast shipping and he's always on point with service. 

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

He makes most money off being able to sell shoes early. Although having great customer service is also
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

He makes most money off being able to sell shoes early. Although having great customer service is also
pimp.gif

therefore...

frown.gif

after seeing what fools have been payin for the South Beach LeBron VIII's...i wouldn't be surprised to see them resale for 700+

i really hope Nike throws enough pairs around for people who really want it

therefore...

frown.gif

after seeing what fools have been payin for the South Beach LeBron VIII's...i wouldn't be surprised to see them resale for 700+

i really hope Nike throws enough pairs around for people who really want it

Black friday is what seems to be happening, I was hoping for summer so it wouldnt be so damn cold at the campout.

If this is true I hope they aren't as limited

Black friday is what seems to be happening, I was hoping for summer so it wouldnt be so damn cold at the campout.

If this is true I hope they aren't as limited

yeah, but even south beaches were available for $500 initially, and cheaper (i caught 'em when they were cheaper, thank god)...

but, black & pinks didn't fetch much less than $600 - $650 initially, then they shot up to $800, and now they're $1000+...

if one of the colorways is as sick and more preferred like the black & pinks were, i could see $700 resell initially... sure (cuz like dude said, cat's know these as a reseller's dream now, but of course that could all go out the window depending on just how "not as limited" these end up being).

and cosign on dude sayin' it ain't worth it to camp... i would never camp personally, first of all i'm a grown *$! man, i like showers and sleeping in my bed, secondly, i make between $1000 - $1500 on average per week, it just wouldn't make sense, i'm always better off copping from a reseller at the right time when they're at their lowest (usually within the first couple weeks while the market's flooded and these lil' kids can't keep their money tied up that long and get desperate)...

yeah, but even south beaches were available for $500 initially, and cheaper (i caught 'em when they were cheaper, thank god)...

but, black & pinks didn't fetch much less than $600 - $650 initially, then they shot up to $800, and now they're $1000+...

if one of the colorways is as sick and more preferred like the black & pinks were, i could see $700 resell initially... sure (cuz like dude said, cat's know these as a reseller's dream now, but of course that could all go out the window depending on just how "not as limited" these end up being).

and cosign on dude sayin' it ain't worth it to camp... i would never camp personally, first of all i'm a grown *$! man, i like showers and sleeping in my bed, secondly, i make between $1000 - $1500 on average per week, it just wouldn't make sense, i'm always better off copping from a reseller at the right time when they're at their lowest (usually within the first couple weeks while the market's flooded and these lil' kids can't keep their money tied up that long and get desperate)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so glad to hear someone who knows what they are talking about...
127965728490.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so glad to hear someone who knows what they are talking about...
127965728490.gif

Back
Top Bottom