Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by nastaljik

hoping to cop a pair just to rock
Word. All depends on what colorways drop and how these actually look.
No way I'm missing out on Black Cement IIIs though.

Originally Posted by nastaljik

hoping to cop a pair just to rock
Word. All depends on what colorways drop and how these actually look.
No way I'm missing out on Black Cement IIIs though.

so hold up, if this black friday rumor is true, aren't the black cement 3's and concord 11's dropping around the same time too?
eek.gif

if that's the case a lot of sneakerhead's families are gonna see a reduction in xmas gifts from daddy this year... 
laugh.gif

so hold up, if this black friday rumor is true, aren't the black cement 3's and concord 11's dropping around the same time too?
eek.gif

if that's the case a lot of sneakerhead's families are gonna see a reduction in xmas gifts from daddy this year... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KSTAR

im border line on buying these but i might buy them anyway

indifferent.gif

C'mon SON.

How could you even say that. 

There aren't even leaked images of the Colorways yet.

That Black/Black Pair is most-likely not going to release. 

Much like how they did the 1st Yeezy Colorway:

thehundreds_thepayoff31.jpg

RTEmagicC_nike_airyeezy_kanyewest_1.jpg.jpg

kanye-west-mystery-nikes-5.jpg

Hype Kills.

Originally Posted by KSTAR

im border line on buying these but i might buy them anyway

indifferent.gif

C'mon SON.

How could you even say that. 

There aren't even leaked images of the Colorways yet.

That Black/Black Pair is most-likely not going to release. 

Much like how they did the 1st Yeezy Colorway:

thehundreds_thepayoff31.jpg

RTEmagicC_nike_airyeezy_kanyewest_1.jpg.jpg

kanye-west-mystery-nikes-5.jpg

Hype Kills.

^ those are actually all 3 different variations btw. notice the lasered strap on the first pair, the white swoosh on the 2nd, and the muted swoosh on the third.

^ those are actually all 3 different variations btw. notice the lasered strap on the first pair, the white swoosh on the 2nd, and the muted swoosh on the third.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, but even south beaches were available for $500 initially, and cheaper (i caught 'em when they were cheaper, thank god)...

and cosign on dude sayin' it ain't worth it to camp... i would never camp personally, first of all i'm a grown *$! man, i like showers and sleeping in my bed, secondly, i make between $1000 - $1500 on average per week, it just wouldn't make sense, i'm always better off copping from a reseller at the right time when they're at their lowest (usually within the first couple weeks while the market's flooded and these lil' kids can't keep their money tied up that long and get desperate)...
so glad to hear someone who knows what they are talking about...
Camping may be the cheapest option for me because I am definitely not paying over $300 for these ....but i can only tolerate one night....camping for the Yeezy 1 was one of the worst nights ever.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

yeah, but even south beaches were available for $500 initially, and cheaper (i caught 'em when they were cheaper, thank god)...

and cosign on dude sayin' it ain't worth it to camp... i would never camp personally, first of all i'm a grown *$! man, i like showers and sleeping in my bed, secondly, i make between $1000 - $1500 on average per week, it just wouldn't make sense, i'm always better off copping from a reseller at the right time when they're at their lowest (usually within the first couple weeks while the market's flooded and these lil' kids can't keep their money tied up that long and get desperate)...
so glad to hear someone who knows what they are talking about...
Camping may be the cheapest option for me because I am definitely not paying over $300 for these ....but i can only tolerate one night....camping for the Yeezy 1 was one of the worst nights ever.

nike-air-yeezy-glc-4.jpg

btw, that particular pair ended up on ebay last year. i wanna say they ended up going for like $1200 - $1500...

think they were a size 12 too... i shoulda copped. they're a 1 of 1, woulda definitely been a gem in my collection.

nike-air-yeezy-glc-4.jpg

btw, that particular pair ended up on ebay last year. i wanna say they ended up going for like $1200 - $1500...

think they were a size 12 too... i shoulda copped. they're a 1 of 1, woulda definitely been a gem in my collection.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
yup. Right now the black cements are confirmed for black friday along with the yeezy 2's.
I think they'll change it again though.

laugh.gif
but yea I wont be at thanksgiving this year.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
yup. Right now the black cements are confirmed for black friday along with the yeezy 2's.
I think they'll change it again though.

laugh.gif
but yea I wont be at thanksgiving this year.

resell will be crazy i repeat RESELL WILL BE CRAZY
the hype will be GINOURMOUS and people knowing the potential, guaranteed they run $500+ no less period
and limitability if anything will be qs which always isnt good but better than tier 0 obviously

resell will be crazy i repeat RESELL WILL BE CRAZY
the hype will be GINOURMOUS and people knowing the potential, guaranteed they run $500+ no less period
and limitability if anything will be qs which always isnt good but better than tier 0 obviously

Yup.
I knew that fam.. 

Just showing the fact that all three Black/Black colorways were shown before the initial actual pictures of the 'Three' colorways..

Yup.
I knew that fam.. 

Just showing the fact that all three Black/Black colorways were shown before the initial actual pictures of the 'Three' colorways..

Back
Top Bottom