Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Kanyes close friend Virgil just tweeted this... "The contents of this FEDex package I just opened just blew my mind,

Kanyes close friend Virgil just tweeted this... "The contents of this FEDex package I just opened just blew my mind,

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Hype KILLS!!!
tired.gif

ANYBODY HERE IN SEATTLE?IM SURE GOODS WILL HAVE THESE,THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAD THESE WHEN THE FIRST ONES DROPPED,LAST TIME THEY HAD PEOPLE CAMPING OUT FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK..HYPE WILL MAKE THESE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE AVERAGE GUY TO COP.WHEN I SAY AVERAGE I MEAN SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS A JOB AND A LIFE

ANYBODY HERE IN SEATTLE?IM SURE GOODS WILL HAVE THESE,THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAD THESE WHEN THE FIRST ONES DROPPED,LAST TIME THEY HAD PEOPLE CAMPING OUT FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK..HYPE WILL MAKE THESE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE AVERAGE GUY TO COP.WHEN I SAY AVERAGE I MEAN SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS A JOB AND A LIFE

^^ Seems like even general releases are like that too sometimes. Can't imagine trying to camp out for weeks for a shoe that you wont even wear

^^ Seems like even general releases are like that too sometimes. Can't imagine trying to camp out for weeks for a shoe that you wont even wear

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

for all the fusion haters who love yeezys, these are fusions too just so you know

thanx for the tip.
loll dude got offend when you compared them to fusions  
roll.gif
you can tell he must of felt some type of way

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

for all the fusion haters who love yeezys, these are fusions too just so you know

thanx for the tip.
loll dude got offend when you compared them to fusions  
roll.gif
you can tell he must of felt some type of way

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Yeah, it will be very hard to get these in sea-town. I'm not a fan of camping out, so I might have to do some work to get these.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Yeah, it will be very hard to get these in sea-town. I'm not a fan of camping out, so I might have to do some work to get these.

Back
Top Bottom