Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Will try my luck online for these, not worth missing work and thanksgiving for a pair of shoes. If I get it great, if not it wasn't meant to be.

Black Cement 3's are a must however
pimp.gif

Kinda mad these didn't drop this summer instead....$ probably will be tied up in alot of other things in including Concords..oh well..I'll find a way.

Kinda mad these didn't drop this summer instead....$ probably will be tied up in alot of other things in including Concords..oh well..I'll find a way.

Looks like it...the strap looks like the strap from the Y1s...which from recent pics the Y2s do not have.
edit:

to clarify, the straps on the Y2s look less wide than on the Y1s

Looks like it...the strap looks like the strap from the Y1s...which from recent pics the Y2s do not have.
edit:

to clarify, the straps on the Y2s look less wide than on the Y1s

If i can get my hands on some blk/pnk 1s in my size before the 2s release... i aint even gonna sweat not gettin the 2s. Planning to get the 2s just to satisfy the want of the 1s since they look damn near the same so far 
ohwell.gif

If i can get my hands on some blk/pnk 1s in my size before the 2s release... i aint even gonna sweat not gettin the 2s. Planning to get the 2s just to satisfy the want of the 1s since they look damn near the same so far 
ohwell.gif

^ WHAT?! Hate you and your dumb little avatar... 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
 Im just playin man. But damn i want those. Is there any info/rumors on the colors dropping in the 2s? Skimmed over this thread a couple times and didnt notice anything...

^ WHAT?! Hate you and your dumb little avatar... 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
 Im just playin man. But damn i want those. Is there any info/rumors on the colors dropping in the 2s? Skimmed over this thread a couple times and didnt notice anything...

Back
Top Bottom