Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

laugh.gif
I knew damn well nt would have screenshots up before I even finished watching the Jay/Ye performance

laugh.gif
I knew damn well nt would have screenshots up before I even finished watching the Jay/Ye performance

mthat zen colorway was nice and suttle, but is missing that Yeezy feel to them.

They need some colors to pop on them a bit more.

God if these are more available than the last ones I will go to church every weekend for 2 months.

mthat zen colorway was nice and suttle, but is missing that Yeezy feel to them.

They need some colors to pop on them a bit more.

God if these are more available than the last ones I will go to church every weekend for 2 months.

If he does a colorway similar to the tonal red Dons, riots will break out.

If he does a colorway similar to the tonal red Dons, riots will break out.

Zen colorway gonna go for $xxxx because he wore them at the VMAs.

I don't see anything special about them myself. Hype at its finest.

Zen colorway gonna go for $xxxx because he wore them at the VMAs.

I don't see anything special about them myself. Hype at its finest.

this thread is going to explode over the next few days... that fake yeezy site is crazy, how the hell do they get the mold so quick?

this thread is going to explode over the next few days... that fake yeezy site is crazy, how the hell do they get the mold so quick?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

that fake yeezy site is crazy, how the hell do they get the mold so quick?

crazy. the whole sneaker world doesn't have close ups yet and these cats got 'em looking that close? even the logo on the tongue looks like it might be right... WTH?!?

Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Zen-Grey-2.jpg

definitely prefer the first ones but i'm curious to see more colorways. nice to hear it's solar red on the lining and not orange and pink like the zens.

imo these look so similar to the first ones they need to put out completely different colorways this time.

Back
Top Bottom