Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

here's a screenshot i just took:

6134426696_c0e0022516_b.jpg

honestly tho, the more i look at those in this shot, they look like yeezy 1's...

here's a screenshot i just took:

6134426696_c0e0022516_b.jpg

honestly tho, the more i look at those in this shot, they look like yeezy 1's...

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

^Um whats the deal with the cut of the shoes? Looks nothing like the one kanye wore at the awards show.

yeah, that's why i said:

someone in the mag thread said they were yeezy 2's tho.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

^Um whats the deal with the cut of the shoes? Looks nothing like the one kanye wore at the awards show.

yeah, that's why i said:

someone in the mag thread said they were yeezy 2's tho.

I think they are yeezy 2s

1. This was a huge event y wouldn't she wear some exclusives
2. Granted the lighting is overexposed.....I don't see the yeezy 1 lace locks on either sneaker

I think they are yeezy 2s

1. This was a huge event y wouldn't she wear some exclusives
2. Granted the lighting is overexposed.....I don't see the yeezy 1 lace locks on either sneaker

They look like the Yeezy 2's...the ridges on the tongue are a dead giveaway...the Yeezy 1 doesn't have them...

They look like the Yeezy 2's...the ridges on the tongue are a dead giveaway...the Yeezy 1 doesn't have them...

i think they're a sample pair of 1's... 2's are cut lower than that. think she's got 'em laced to the top, that's what makes it look like ridges...

would be mega cool if they were a mcfly colorway since she wore them for the event.

they're prolly just yeezy 1 zens and we're all just trippin' tho.
laugh.gif

i think they're a sample pair of 1's... 2's are cut lower than that. think she's got 'em laced to the top, that's what makes it look like ridges...

would be mega cool if they were a mcfly colorway since she wore them for the event.

they're prolly just yeezy 1 zens and we're all just trippin' tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hoophead21

What stores actually carry Yeezys when they come out? (Sorry if the question has been answered already)
tier zero accounts. Only ones I can think of in my area are HUF (RIP) sheikh, darkside, undftd.

Originally Posted by hoophead21

What stores actually carry Yeezys when they come out? (Sorry if the question has been answered already)
tier zero accounts. Only ones I can think of in my area are HUF (RIP) sheikh, darkside, undftd.

nah, more than just tier zero accounts. a lot more.

i even heard about athlete's foot getting them up north last time.

that's actually what got me calling around down here, and that's how i found out about a random local spot getting zens a month after release. i just so happened to call the day that their buyer was there in the store, he answered the phone, he knew they were getting them, nike had just told him, and i came up with this story that i needed several pairs for "my dj team"...
laugh.gif
that's where i got a FSR all for retail. i woulda got more but they wouldn't let me. i had to send my roommate up there to get a couple more pairs for me, and one of the employee's got me a pair, cuz the manager cut me off.
laugh.gif

i found out later that even a store down in this tiny lil' town called sanford got zens. who knows how long they just sat there.
30t6p3b.gif

it's cool now tho cuz i got their buyer's cell phone, i call him regularly. he lets me pre-pay for hot releases so i don't have to wait in line or anything (that's how i'm getting multiples of concords in december). i only use him tho when my HOH connect can't hook me up (cuz he gives me his discount, fashion avenue doesn't).

nobody knows yet on the 2's tho.

there was a rumor that footlocker is gonna get 'em, but who knows...

i'm still seriously doubting this black friday rumor.

nah, more than just tier zero accounts. a lot more.

i even heard about athlete's foot getting them up north last time.

that's actually what got me calling around down here, and that's how i found out about a random local spot getting zens a month after release. i just so happened to call the day that their buyer was there in the store, he answered the phone, he knew they were getting them, nike had just told him, and i came up with this story that i needed several pairs for "my dj team"...
laugh.gif
that's where i got a FSR all for retail. i woulda got more but they wouldn't let me. i had to send my roommate up there to get a couple more pairs for me, and one of the employee's got me a pair, cuz the manager cut me off.
laugh.gif

i found out later that even a store down in this tiny lil' town called sanford got zens. who knows how long they just sat there.
30t6p3b.gif

it's cool now tho cuz i got their buyer's cell phone, i call him regularly. he lets me pre-pay for hot releases so i don't have to wait in line or anything (that's how i'm getting multiples of concords in december). i only use him tho when my HOH connect can't hook me up (cuz he gives me his discount, fashion avenue doesn't).

nobody knows yet on the 2's tho.

there was a rumor that footlocker is gonna get 'em, but who knows...

i'm still seriously doubting this black friday rumor.

She's wearing Yeezy 1's.
They're just laced all the way up.
Yeezy 2's don't have a loop hole in the back. These do.

She's wearing Yeezy 1's.
They're just laced all the way up.
Yeezy 2's don't have a loop hole in the back. These do.

someone from iss who was there just posted over there that these were definitely yeezy 1's, but the ENTIRE SHOE GLOWS, not just the sole. and they are an "off white" colorway, not zens at all.

that might explain the story that people made the most noise when the lights were cut or something and her shoes were glowing...
eek.gif

so basically, being a "product innovator" for nike, and having worked on the first yeezys, this chick can basically knock up whatever version she wants...
nerd.gif

someone from iss who was there just posted over there that these were definitely yeezy 1's, but the ENTIRE SHOE GLOWS, not just the sole. and they are an "off white" colorway, not zens at all.

that might explain the story that people made the most noise when the lights were cut or something and her shoes were glowing...
eek.gif

so basically, being a "product innovator" for nike, and having worked on the first yeezys, this chick can basically knock up whatever version she wants...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom