Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, more than just tier zero accounts. a lot more.

i even heard about athlete's foot getting them up north last time.

that's actually what got me calling around down here, and that's how i found out about a random local spot getting zens a month after release. i just so happened to call the day that their buyer was there in the store, he answered the phone, he knew they were getting them, nike had just told him, and i came up with this story that i needed several pairs for "my dj team"...
laugh.gif
that's where i got a FSR all for retail. i woulda got more but they wouldn't let me. i had to send my roommate up there to get a couple more pairs for me, and one of the employee's got me a pair, cuz the manager cut me off.
laugh.gif

i found out later that even a store down in this tiny lil' town called sanford got zens. who knows how long they just sat there.
30t6p3b.gif

it's cool now tho cuz i got their buyer's cell phone, i call him regularly. he lets me pre-pay for hot releases so i don't have to wait in line or anything (that's how i'm getting multiples of concords in december). i only use him tho when my HOH connect can't hook me up (cuz he gives me his discount, fashion avenue doesn't).

nobody knows yet on the 2's tho.

there was a rumor that footlocker is gonna get 'em, but who knows...

i'm still seriously doubting this black friday rumor.
in my area it was tier zeros with the exception of sheik, I heard because it's one of the top selling sheiks in the country.
I guess in your area there were more but we don't even have that many boutiques to get these.

nah, more than just tier zero accounts. a lot more.

i even heard about athlete's foot getting them up north last time.

that's actually what got me calling around down here, and that's how i found out about a random local spot getting zens a month after release. i just so happened to call the day that their buyer was there in the store, he answered the phone, he knew they were getting them, nike had just told him, and i came up with this story that i needed several pairs for "my dj team"...
laugh.gif
that's where i got a FSR all for retail. i woulda got more but they wouldn't let me. i had to send my roommate up there to get a couple more pairs for me, and one of the employee's got me a pair, cuz the manager cut me off.
laugh.gif

i found out later that even a store down in this tiny lil' town called sanford got zens. who knows how long they just sat there.
30t6p3b.gif

it's cool now tho cuz i got their buyer's cell phone, i call him regularly. he lets me pre-pay for hot releases so i don't have to wait in line or anything (that's how i'm getting multiples of concords in december). i only use him tho when my HOH connect can't hook me up (cuz he gives me his discount, fashion avenue doesn't).

nobody knows yet on the 2's tho.

there was a rumor that footlocker is gonna get 'em, but who knows...

i'm still seriously doubting this black friday rumor.
in my area it was tier zeros with the exception of sheik, I heard because it's one of the top selling sheiks in the country.
I guess in your area there were more but we don't even have that many boutiques to get these.

that's the thing, there weren't any boutiques around here, only black sheep in charlotte got 'em, i thought that was it for NC. the spot that got 'em is not a boutique at all.

just saw this pic, guess this is the ones she was wearing:

glowyeezy.jpg

that's the thing, there weren't any boutiques around here, only black sheep in charlotte got 'em, i thought that was it for NC. the spot that got 'em is not a boutique at all.

glowyeezy.jpg

glowyeezy.jpg
that's a new one...

glowyeezy.jpg
that's a new one...

arent those just samples from the first production? if im not mistaken those pics are in the sole collector featuring yeezys

arent those just samples from the first production? if im not mistaken those pics are in the sole collector featuring yeezys

^ yeah, that's where that's from. I had just never seen it b4. Those are the ones Tiffany Beers was wearing.

^ yeah, that's where that's from. I had just never seen it b4. Those are the ones Tiffany Beers was wearing.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

[sorry if this has been asked/posted before]

Will the Air Yeezy 2's be released at HOH locations?

im sure they will, here in the chi they got them

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

[sorry if this has been asked/posted before]

Will the Air Yeezy 2's be released at HOH locations?

im sure they will, here in the chi they got them

This is prolly the best close up, most detailed pic of the 2's I've seen thus far. I'm not too impressed thus far, personally.

This is prolly the best close up, most detailed pic of the 2's I've seen thus far. I'm not too impressed thus far, personally.

Back
Top Bottom