Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Need help, getting some used yezzy 1s zen grey but how can i tell if they r real or fake? Any help is appreciated

Need help, getting some used yezzy 1s zen grey but how can i tell if they r real or fake? Any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by yungone350

Post pics @ the "Price Check/Fake Check Forum.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Post pics @ the "Price Check/Fake Check Forum.

Originally Posted by hoophead21

What stores actually carry Yeezys when they come out? (Sorry if the question has been answered already)

It should be set up if the store sold the first ones they should sell the second ones but who knows?!?!?
nerd.gif

I know in Raleigh Durham fashion ave sold the yeezy 1's

Originally Posted by hoophead21

What stores actually carry Yeezys when they come out? (Sorry if the question has been answered already)

It should be set up if the store sold the first ones they should sell the second ones but who knows?!?!?
nerd.gif

I know in Raleigh Durham fashion ave sold the yeezy 1's

i just can't get into all this hype like i used to. i too focused on GETTIN $, not lining up for days to give it away. hope errbody is happy. it feels good to know nike no longer has me by the balls. it's crazy to see errbody's life change overnight when nike announces a release like this or the mags. this affects me not, but it took a looooong time to get here.

Back
Top Bottom