Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why do people choose to withhold info???...ninjas acting like the government, feeling high and mighty because they caught wind of something before the general public.

cause of hypebeastes and resellers

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

A lot of you dudes like to run your mouth. If you ever see me in the street come and say HI and tell me what you think of me #*@* real tough behind a computer. Well whatever for what its worth dude that had the info a while back about Yeezy not signing off on them yet was correct so the Black Friday release has been scrapped. The few that know me shout out for no doubting and knowing I back my info up, for all you other haters running their mouth ill be waiting for you to come say hi! PEACE! My apologies for the misguided info the Launch Papers I had in my hand said otherwise. My Bad!
Calm down gangsta. you like to withold info, you don't have.
You're not backing up your info. At all. You're making up stories to support your "info"

A lot of you dudes like to run your mouth. If you ever see me in the street come and say HI and tell me what you think of me #*@* real tough behind a computer. Well whatever for what its worth dude that had the info a while back about Yeezy not signing off on them yet was correct so the Black Friday release has been scrapped. The few that know me shout out for no doubting and knowing I back my info up, for all you other haters running their mouth ill be waiting for you to come say hi! PEACE! My apologies for the misguided info the Launch Papers I had in my hand said otherwise. My Bad!
You're not backing up your info. At all. You're making up stories to support your "info"

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

tumblr_lpp1f7dpsy1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

tumblr_lpp1f7dpsy1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Same thing i've been telling people and it's what TY said awhile back that things weren't even final with the yeezys.
whew....i get to spend thanksgiving with my family now 
happy.gif
Hopefully not on Black Friday. Spring sounds good
smile.gif

That would be right inline with the og release starting with the Zen's April 09'

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Same thing i've been telling people and it's what TY said awhile back that things weren't even final with the yeezys.
whew....i get to spend thanksgiving with my family now 
happy.gif
Hopefully not on Black Friday. Spring sounds good
smile.gif

That would be right inline with the og release starting with the Zen's April 09'

This shoe & the Kobe 7s are gonna be the only shoes worth getting.

The yeezys, you know quality is gonna be there with that price tag and also with Kanye's word/input.

This shoe & the Kobe 7s are gonna be the only shoes worth getting.

The yeezys, you know quality is gonna be there with that price tag and also with Kanye's word/input.

^^Damn, they look dope in this pic! I'm starting to feel though that the only CW I'm gonna want is the all black....Provided that they release. WE NEED MORE INFO Ye!!!!!!!!

^^Damn, they look dope in this pic! I'm starting to feel though that the only CW I'm gonna want is the all black....Provided that they release. WE NEED MORE INFO Ye!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom