Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Probably NDC, but will probably disappear fast.
Just like dude said a few pages back, I'm bout to just (try) put aside like 500, and just wait for the initial resale wave.  While I wouldn't mind copping on NDC or for retail, I know chances are slim.

Really? you gonna play yourself like that? why don't you just hustle and buy 2pairs instead of one for 500 lol.. get active bro
Because standing outside in a line for 2+ days is a loss of $250 AT LEAST for most people with jobs that aren't minimum wage or entry level jobs.

Waiting in a line for more than 3-6 hours for me is the same as paying resale prices. I'd rather try and cop online, if that fails, like I said, $500 it is.

Truth

Not to mention it will probably be 10 day campout for these ones in some places.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Gex The Damaja wrote:
mrfantasticj wrote:
Which is why we need to do some serious networking. I'm working on a possible connect for these at the moment. If I do come across multiple sizes, I will try to help as many people as I can. 

Like Proto said earlier, there will be a lot of dissapointed people out there when the time comes. Connects will be keeping these for themselves; with good reason. 

Anyone in NYC willing to work out "shifts" if it comes down to camping (something I said I'd never do) get at me. Im not trying to be anywhere near that mess called Niketown.

NT is probably one of two spots that will sell for retail, not trying to pay double retail for one pair. Most of the spots that got that first one had week long camp outs to get hit with 200 over retail, let's try to avoid that. The city is going be swamped when these release, hoping they expand the release area to include more areas(Queens, LI, staten). I'm going to start looking to see what area has the fastest internet connect for Ndc(think its suffolk).Crazy, not to many people liked the first samples of the 1, now its all of this.

You are 100% right. I never really thought about the retail price thing as I didn't really mind paying over retail as long as I got my pairs. 
If you're definitely down, I have a few of my boys who are willing to participate as well. 

Count me in for NTNY.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Gex The Damaja wrote:
mrfantasticj wrote:
Which is why we need to do some serious networking. I'm working on a possible connect for these at the moment. If I do come across multiple sizes, I will try to help as many people as I can. 

Like Proto said earlier, there will be a lot of dissapointed people out there when the time comes. Connects will be keeping these for themselves; with good reason. 

Anyone in NYC willing to work out "shifts" if it comes down to camping (something I said I'd never do) get at me. Im not trying to be anywhere near that mess called Niketown.

NT is probably one of two spots that will sell for retail, not trying to pay double retail for one pair. Most of the spots that got that first one had week long camp outs to get hit with 200 over retail, let's try to avoid that. The city is going be swamped when these release, hoping they expand the release area to include more areas(Queens, LI, staten). I'm going to start looking to see what area has the fastest internet connect for Ndc(think its suffolk).Crazy, not to many people liked the first samples of the 1, now its all of this.

You are 100% right. I never really thought about the retail price thing as I didn't really mind paying over retail as long as I got my pairs. 
If you're definitely down, I have a few of my boys who are willing to participate as well. 

Count me in for NTNY.

Originally Posted by Da Mecca

Any site I can get these for retail when they drop?

Just like dude said a few pages back, I'm bout to just (try) put aside like 500, and just wait for the initial resale wave.  While I wouldn't mind copping on NDC or for retail, I know chances are slim.

Really? you gonna play yourself like that? why don't you just hustle and buy 2pairs instead of one for 500 lol.. get active bro

First I live in a market where Yeezys probably won't release(milwaukee) so I'd have to trek to Chicago and just like the people under me said camping for days is a no go. I hate waiting in line for more than a few hours let alone days.   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Mecca

Any site I can get these for retail when they drop?

First I live in a market where Yeezys probably won't release(milwaukee) so I'd have to trek to Chicago and just like the people under me said camping for days is a no go. I hate waiting in line for more than a few hours let alone days.   
laugh.gif

wow. this shoe is gonna be such a hypebeast shoe.

from what i was told, the boutique stores getting these will get about 6-12 pairs per door, which means, employees and what not will get the majority.

smh

wow. this shoe is gonna be such a hypebeast shoe.

from what i was told, the boutique stores getting these will get about 6-12 pairs per door, which means, employees and what not will get the majority.

smh

I wish I had a connect to get full size runs even at retail. If retail is $235 i'm really surprised it's not more considering how hyped up they will be.
*Patiently awaits someone planking 30+ pairs of Yeezy's* If that's even possible on NSW boxes
laugh.gif

I wish I had a connect to get full size runs even at retail. If retail is $235 i'm really surprised it's not more considering how hyped up they will be.
*Patiently awaits someone planking 30+ pairs of Yeezy's* If that's even possible on NSW boxes
laugh.gif

I was fortunate to sit in the first row for the WTT Concert back in November and got a nice close up of the shoe. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was fortunate to sit in the first row for the WTT Concert back in November and got a nice close up of the shoe. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When the first shoe released in Arizona the only store that got them, High Point, had a raffle party for them so I'm hoping the HOH here has their own release or another retailer so I can have a chance at buying for retail.

When the first shoe released in Arizona the only store that got them, High Point, had a raffle party for them so I'm hoping the HOH here has their own release or another retailer so I can have a chance at buying for retail.

Back
Top Bottom