Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by gatorad3

@%#% it there's no way I'll be able to get a pair unless I pay way above retail

For me its retail or nothing for these. I will not pay a stack for these.

me and you both. i "need" these but i don't NEED these 

me and you both. i "need" these but i don't NEED these 

but youll pay over a stack for a bunch of concords? or is <that the reason you cant pay a stack? not to question your logic, im just questioning your logic...

but youll pay over a stack for a bunch of concords? or is <that the reason you cant pay a stack? not to question your logic, im just questioning your logic...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

laugh.gif

dont know if it has been discussed yet but just wondering: why are people referring to the light grey colorway as the "watermelons"? i mean, if the 2's colors are actually coinciding with the 1's then wouldnt they be "zen greys"? just trying make a common sense connection here...also, please correct me if im wrong but didnt we not know all three colorways until a couple weeks before the last release?...

dont know if it has been discussed yet but just wondering: why are people referring to the light grey colorway as the "watermelons"? i mean, if the 2's colors are actually coinciding with the 1's then wouldnt they be "zen greys"? just trying make a common sense connection here...also, please correct me if im wrong but didnt we not know all three colorways until a couple weeks before the last release?...

Originally Posted by Rocket

There is already saltiness in this thread. Lots of grown-@%* men crying come the 23rd, I predict.
AGREED. The TRUTH is starting to set in for most. Everyone wants them but only a very lucky few will be able to cop. Either that or them 10 day campers.
laugh.gif

For the record... I've offered all my sneakerhead friends on FB $500 plus retail cost for a pair and no one responded. Dudes is trying to get that house down payment money for these. 
roll.gif

GOOD LUCK to all... I'll have access to pairs sooner or later. No biggie... 

There is already saltiness in this thread. Lots of grown-@%* men crying come the 23rd, I predict.
AGREED. The TRUTH is starting to set in for most. Everyone wants them but only a very lucky few will be able to cop. Either that or them 10 day campers.
laugh.gif

For the record... I've offered all my sneakerhead friends on FB $500 plus retail cost for a pair and no one responded. Dudes is trying to get that house down payment money for these. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'LL HIT UP ALL MY CONNECTS TO TRY AND LOCATED A PAIR BUT IF NOT THEN MONEY SAVED FOR ME. NOT GONNA PAY SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR NOTE.

I ALREADY KNOW $500-$700 WON'T BE ENOUGH BREAD TO COP THESE IF YOU DON'T CAMP FOR HALF A LIFETIME OR GET LUCKY ONLINE.

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'LL HIT UP ALL MY CONNECTS TO TRY AND LOCATED A PAIR BUT IF NOT THEN MONEY SAVED FOR ME. NOT GONNA PAY SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR NOTE.

I ALREADY KNOW $500-$700 WON'T BE ENOUGH BREAD TO COP THESE IF YOU DON'T CAMP FOR HALF A LIFETIME OR GET LUCKY ONLINE.

I live in AZ so hopefully these won't be that hard to come by at the Nikestore in town. Fingers crossed. I've said it before, if there's a raffle I bet I bring enough people to secure my pair.

I live in AZ so hopefully these won't be that hard to come by at the Nikestore in town. Fingers crossed. I've said it before, if there's a raffle I bet I bring enough people to secure my pair.

Back
Top Bottom