Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

They could also have a lot more of these sold by making it appear to be limited by only having them at some stores, but having a ton available online. Lol idc what they do I just want a pair to WEAR.

They could also have a lot more of these sold by making it appear to be limited by only having them at some stores, but having a ton available online. Lol idc what they do I just want a pair to WEAR.

If they wanted major hype, they shoulda also had these come out around the time of the whole WTT tour/album

If they wanted major hype, they shoulda also had these come out around the time of the whole WTT tour/album

Doing an online only release would also be another interesting option. Not saying I think it's gonna happen but it'd get rid of people gettin shot over em and everyone would have a fair chance to get em, unless they ain't got internet but if that's the case you don't need yeezys.

Also, didn't one of the nike twitter accounts tweet somethin with a date in march and then just #yeezy or somethin like that back in january. Doubt they'd do that if they weren't serious about that as the RD

Doing an online only release would also be another interesting option. Not saying I think it's gonna happen but it'd get rid of people gettin shot over em and everyone would have a fair chance to get em, unless they ain't got internet but if that's the case you don't need yeezys.

Also, didn't one of the nike twitter accounts tweet somethin with a date in march and then just #yeezy or somethin like that back in january. Doubt they'd do that if they weren't serious about that as the RD

There's so much rumors going on right now its crazy wish Nike or Kanye would come out with some solid info already !! And wonder how the 3rd colorway will look

There's so much rumors going on right now its crazy wish Nike or Kanye would come out with some solid info already !! And wonder how the 3rd colorway will look

I honestly doubt these will be a GR, sad to say. Like what JF said, I can't see these dropping at a Champs or Footlocker. If they do change anything, I think Nike would delay the release date. I'm still anticipating a release close to, if not the same day, as the GOOD music album.

I honestly doubt these will be a GR, sad to say. Like what JF said, I can't see these dropping at a Champs or Footlocker. If they do change anything, I think Nike would delay the release date. I'm still anticipating a release close to, if not the same day, as the GOOD music album.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

i just want one pair, how do these fit. i have a wide foot. they look like they run small. ANy plans for relase ny sneakerheads. All i want is one pair not to resell, just to wear.

True to size

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

i just want one pair, how do these fit. i have a wide foot. they look like they run small. ANy plans for relase ny sneakerheads. All i want is one pair not to resell, just to wear.

True to size

don't get these twisted, maybe not quite as famous as concords or those foams, but real talk, i was front row at the concert and a LOT of people knew exactly what kanye had on his feet (random girls next to me knew what they are). they're not as underground as you think.

people will BEAST on these, regardless if they're super limited, or a GR like the concords, and a huge percentage of them will only be after them to resell.

if they were to be a GR, that would only bring down the resell value some, but i still think it would be mayhem to get them (perhaps worse, cuz if average heads know they can cop for retail at a corporate retailer like FT, FTA, champs, etc, they might be more likely to go hard to get them, unlike the first ones which were marked up to 4 and 5 and even $6 hundred at every place except corporate ran stores like nike town, which deflected some of the broke dudes who couldn't afford to have that kinda money tied up for too long, the only cats who paid those kinda prices were mostly copping to actually wear them)...

i'm with thatguy, i just want a pair to actually wear (and perhaps a pair to stash for later), so a GR or something way more available is sounding very appealing to me (i got plenty of other heat to wear if i cared about rocking stuff other people don't have)... right now the black and infrareds are a must have, the watermelons, eeeehhhhh, i can live without if the sandusky prices are too steep...

interested to see that good music artist exclusive black and teal colorway rumored tho...

don't get these twisted, maybe not quite as famous as concords or those foams, but real talk, i was front row at the concert and a LOT of people knew exactly what kanye had on his feet (random girls next to me knew what they are). they're not as underground as you think.

people will BEAST on these, regardless if they're super limited, or a GR like the concords, and a huge percentage of them will only be after them to resell.

if they were to be a GR, that would only bring down the resell value some, but i still think it would be mayhem to get them (perhaps worse, cuz if average heads know they can cop for retail at a corporate retailer like FT, FTA, champs, etc, they might be more likely to go hard to get them, unlike the first ones which were marked up to 4 and 5 and even $6 hundred at every place except corporate ran stores like nike town, which deflected some of the broke dudes who couldn't afford to have that kinda money tied up for too long, the only cats who paid those kinda prices were mostly copping to actually wear them)...

i'm with thatguy, i just want a pair to actually wear (and perhaps a pair to stash for later), so a GR or something way more available is sounding very appealing to me (i got plenty of other heat to wear if i cared about rocking stuff other people don't have)... right now the black and infrareds are a must have, the watermelons, eeeehhhhh, i can live without if the sandusky prices are too steep...

interested to see that good music artist exclusive black and teal colorway rumored tho...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just read this (further confirming my suspicion they won't release in march):

"Here is exclusive information please share to let everyone know. Lets get a little away from the whole Galaxy craze and lets move to what's next. Hearing from a very credible source, that is the Nike manager in EU, Kanye had a meeting in london discussing about the future release of the Yeezy 2. Due to what happened with the Galaxy release nike will take a different approach at this release and perhaps make it a general release so the shoes will be mass produced. Also moving from a Foamposite Galaxy release to Yeezy 2 is not a good combination and would damage Nikes image seriously due to all the problems it's causing. June also allows Nike to produce more shoes instead of the March 23rd."

and here's a pic i hadn't seen of them b4:

tumblr_lzyyyqPNnX1qbxj23o1_500.png

they look more pink in that pic than infrared (or solar red or whatever)...
they look really bad in this picture.

"Here is exclusive information please share to let everyone know. Lets get a little away from the whole Galaxy craze and lets move to what's next. Hearing from a very credible source, that is the Nike manager in EU, Kanye had a meeting in london discussing about the future release of the Yeezy 2. Due to what happened with the Galaxy release nike will take a different approach at this release and perhaps make it a general release so the shoes will be mass produced. Also moving from a Foamposite Galaxy release to Yeezy 2 is not a good combination and would damage Nikes image seriously due to all the problems it's causing. June also allows Nike to produce more shoes instead of the March 23rd."

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

They look horrible
sick.gif

When i  first saw them i thought they were fake.

They look horrible
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BruckOut

They look horrible
sick.gif

same here, if they look that bad when they release I'll try to cop to trade for some Tan 1's, my grails.

Originally Posted by BruckOut

They look horrible
sick.gif

same here, if they look that bad when they release I'll try to cop to trade for some Tan 1's, my grails.

Back
Top Bottom