Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

nerd.gif
anyone looking for a size 10 i might be able to help you out...my boygot them back home but they fit too big and he doesnt wanna crease the #!@$ out of them so he's lookin for a new home for them
nerd.gif
...beware price might be high, sorry its not my shoes...
pm me for details if interested...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

nerd.gif
anyone looking for a size 10 i might be able to help you out...my boy got them back home but they fit too big and he doesnt wanna crease the #!@$ out of them so he's lookin for a new home for them
nerd.gif
...beware price might be high, sorry its not my shoes...
pm me for details if interested...
nerd.gif
tell him to put them on ebay like the rest of them...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Dude has such an ego he decided to screw everyone size 10.5
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's what i want to know why wasn't there a 10.5 anywhere I don't understand I had to buy an 11 to be safe now I am hearing thatthey run a half size big and I was thinking about getting the 10 when I had the chance but I wanted to be safe so I copped and an 11 to rock. But whywasn't there 10.5 anywhere ?

^ supposedly his friend's size is 10.5 and wanted to be the only person with them in their possession (just a rumor)

people are really dumb for putting them on ebay right now...just wait a little if you are going to re sell them.....unless you are like my friend of mine whodoesnt have the funds to hold them for an extended period of time

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ supposedly his friend's size is 10.5 and wanted to be the only person with them in their possession (just a rumor)

Damn if that is true that is one DUMB reason .... but then again it does fit it image and sounds like something he would do .

His friend??? Eff his friend..... I just had to do a meetup in harlem cause of his gay friend to get a sz11 and but really needed a 10.5..... Now I can put myfeet up, don't care for the black or tan... Waiting on am95 orange and CB '94

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Grays > Tans > Blacks, in my opinion.
Tans>Grey>Black

Very close. All are great though. I see you're sellin a size 9 for a pretty cheap price
laugh.gif
Compared to eBay, I'd say so.
happy.gif

Look, if they don't "get it" here with my pair, it'll be somewhere else, and probably worse.

You cannot escape high prices for this shoe.

That being said, buy my pair, people! I ship same day.

Make it easy for me. I'm too lazy to post them on eBay where I could get more than what I'm asking for now. Just buy.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Tans>Grey>Black

Very close. All are great though. I see you're sellin a size 9 for a pretty cheap price
laugh.gif

black>grey>tans

whats up jfm glad you and retrosexual got your pairs maybe ill see you may 2nd for the blacks release if you end up copping
sup rick

i think i'm done since the orange am95s are coming out

but as you can see from my sig, I'm willing to put 500 on a pair of Tans in the future... *cough*best colorway*cough*
tongue.gif

well ill make sure to get two pairs of tans so you can get one for cheap ill charge you 240 if your in

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

"I DON'T CHASE BROADS, I CHASE MONEY AND VODKA"

Nice .. I feel you man but sometimes you have to let the money come to you .....

and ef a chaser .... drink it straight .... Let it burn .... lol Nice tho man NICE .

Tans>Grey>Black

laugh.gif
Compared to eBay, I'd say so.
happy.gif

Look, if they don't "get it" here with my pair, it'll be somewhere else, and probably worse.

You cannot escape high prices for this shoe.

That being said, buy my pair, people! I ship same day.

Make it easy for me. I'm too lazy to post them on eBay where I could get more than what I'm asking for now. Just buy.
happy.gif
nah pimpin', your price ain't really better...

here's 2 buy it now's for size 9's, one for $540.00, one for $550.00:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

there's shipping to add, but still, you can catch most sizes at buy it now's in the lower $500 range, just look around... only gonna go down from here,especially with the next releases...

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by natec310

Originally Posted by kobe8is

MCFLY >>> YEEZY

nah, you cant even wear the mcfly's with an outift, their basketball shoes. Dont understand why anyone would pay that much for em when they don't even go good with an outfit besides basketball shorts/warmups.
No.

+

http://www.karmaloop.com/...53976&VendorCode=LRG

+

black cargo shorts

I feel dude on that .. but then again .. that is a DOPE fit ...

I was gonna go down .5 with these since I was hearing they may run big, but I found a pretty good deal on my usual sz 9. I hope they fit ok.

Were did most NTrs from the bay area ended up copping a pair? I copped mines at shiekh! Were there any Ntrs there? Lol. There was chiill people in the line.

9.5s on craigslist all day but cheapest they going for is $550.... ^^^^rico I aint write that line its Jeezy (Recession)

Tans>Grey>Black

laugh.gif

black>grey>tans

whats up jfm glad you and retrosexual got your pairs maybe ill see you may 2nd for the blacks release if you end up copping
sup rick

i think i'm done since the orange am95s are coming out

but as you can see from my sig, I'm willing to put 500 on a pair of Tans in the future... *cough*best colorway*cough*
tongue.gif

well ill make sure to get two pairs of tans so you can get one for cheap ill charge you 240 if your in
if you do that then I will pay you a lot more than 240 man
pimp.gif

flossy *** nerds...worried about wearing an 'outfit' w/ what kicks. and for the record, the mcflys are better than the yeezy...i own both andthat's my opinion

not feelin the yeezy's........next will be some air t-wayne's. Silly concepts dont sell shoes.......but if u like em do u.....thats what makes the shoehot.

Back
Top Bottom