Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

stop with the quoting.
smh.gif

Anyone one willing to help me out with a ten for a koo price I will be camping out for the black if you don't get urs I'm will to help out a fellownter email please someone if ur willing to help me email me [email protected] I am a assitant manager at a local Shiek and couldn't get mine on lock thistime

I KNOW I don't see this fool (an NTer) asking for 2K BIN on Ebay, the same dude that bereselling LV !@*# for dumb prices.

roll.gif

I know Chicago isn't as bad as the east coast or west coast when it comes to camping out for sneakers,
but, how is it going to be when the black pair releases?

Originally Posted by FEETure

but didnt the hype come from the so called "silly" concept. i would cop these even if they werent called yeezys, i actually like the shoe alot, my only problem with the shoe is the extra limited amount and the 215 price point. this shoe should not be priced higher than foams. these joints should have been 125 max. being in columbus,oh i wasnt able to get a pair unfortunately. i

They should have been cheaper than fusions???? Okayyyyyyy man...

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

SHOUT OUT TO SALVINS IN CT..... GOT MINE DIDNT HAVE TO DO NO WAITING OR ANYTHING... IVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THERE SO IT WAS A GOOD LOOK TO HOLD MY PAIR DOWN.

SHOUT OUT SALVINS MAIN ST HARDTFORD CT.... BOBBY / RENE / LINDEN WHATTTTUUPPPP
Man keep of the CAPS lock and shouting it out that way could put your spot in trouble. So keep it on the DL. You never know who might be reading.You gave the store's name and address too.

okay, will admit, first dope fit I've seen em in haha props+

and this other guy sayin who cares about a fit? #%# haha you go nude in your J's?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by shaqrules

kobe8is wrote:

MCFLY >>> YEEZY

I CONCUR
360560900.jpg

Naaa

zsqxhz.jpg

I wonder what a pair of McFly's goes for these days... I might start searching again...

Anyway, I'd agree that the Yeezy's are better if you plan on actually wearing the shoes. McFly's look good on a shelf.

I want a sz 8 to WEAR!!! PM me!!! No Ebay prices either!!! I hv Eggplant Foamzzz sz 9.5 for trade too!!!
Sorry for the Want Ad "MODS".

Originally Posted by natec310

and this other guy sayin who cares about a fit? #%# haha you go nude in your J's?

and if i did? would i care what you or anyone else thought? that would be a fat negative. so...once again, who cares? i get you on not leavin the houselookin like punky brewster, but yet there are "guys" out there that leave their homes wearing denim spandex and thinking that's a "tightfit...." and it is...literally
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by natec310

and if i did? would i care what you or anyone else thought? that would be a fat negative. so...once again, who cares? i get you on not leavin the house lookin like punky brewster, but yet there are "guys" out there that leave their homes wearing denim spandex and thinking that's a "tight fit...." and it is...literally
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

lol all good.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

For those who did buy the yeezy's to wear, how's that .5 size down thing workin ?
working real fine. Glad I did it, I didn't try on my normal size but I bet it would have been big

Back
Top Bottom