Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

nerd.gif
anyone looking for a size 10 i might be able to help you out...my boy got them back home but they fit too big and he doesnt wanna crease the #!@$ out of them so he's lookin for a new home for them
nerd.gif
...beware price might be high, sorry its not my shoes...
pm me for details if interested...
nerd.gif
tell him to put them on ebay like the rest of them...
he would but he doesnt want to pay all those fees and thought someone on niketalk could use them instead...i dunno not my shoes, but might as wellget the word out there

btw....these glow in the dark soles are amazing...pulled them out the box last night and they are basically like flashlights...i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

not feelin the yeezy's........next will be some air t-wayne's. Silly concepts dont sell shoes.......but if u like em do u.....thats what makes the shoe hot.

indifferent.gif
where you been..id say the concept sold these pretty well

Originally Posted by SC415

Were did most NTrs from the bay area ended up copping a pair? I copped mines at shiekh! Were there any Ntrs there? Lol. There was chiill people in the line.

OMG ! I WAS AT SHIEKH !!!!! who were you i was the kid with the red jacket and glasses the only one who didnt get harrased by the drunk hobo who we thoughtwas gunna kill us all
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Grays > Tans > Blacks, in my opinion.
Tans>Grey>Black

Very close. All are great though. I see you're sellin a size 9 for a pretty cheap price
laugh.gif

black>grey>tans

whats up jfm glad you and retrosexual got your pairs maybe ill see you may 2nd for the blacks release if you end up copping
sup rick

i think i'm done since the orange am95s are coming out

but as you can see from my sig, I'm willing to put 500 on a pair of Tans in the future... *cough*best colorway*cough*
tongue.gif

well ill make sure to get two pairs of tans so you can get one for cheap ill charge you 240 if your in
if you do that then I will pay you a lot more than 240 man
pimp.gif

well highest ill charge a fellow nter is 300 if thats cool with you dont want to exploit you all crazy like lol just tryna help a fellow sneakerhead in the bay

Originally Posted by joeman1515

not feelin the yeezy's........next will be some air t-wayne's. Silly concepts dont sell shoes.......but if u like em do u.....thats what makes the shoe hot.
indifferent.gif
where you been..id say the concept HYPE sold these pretty well
fixed free of charge......
laugh.gif

Were did most NTrs from the bay area ended up copping a pair? I copped mines at shiekh! Were there any Ntrs there? Lol. There was chiill people in the line.

OMG ! I WAS AT SHIEKH !!!!! who were you i was the kid with the red jacket and glasses the only one who didnt get harrased by the drunk hobo who we thought was gunna kill us all
roll.gif

Lol, I was the dude with the NF jacket n black beanie. Number 10 right next 2 ya friend.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

indifferent.gif
where you been..id say the concept HYPE sold these pretty well
fixed free of charge......
laugh.gif
the concept started the hype..

but didnt the hype come from the so called "silly" concept. i would cop these even if they werent called yeezys, i actually like the shoe alot, myonly problem with the shoe is the extra limited amount and the 215 price point. this shoe should not be priced higher than foams. these joints should have been125 max. being in columbus,oh i wasnt able to get a pair unfortunately. i

OMG ! I WAS AT SHIEKH !!!!! who were you i was the kid with the red jacket and glasses the only one who didnt get harrased by the drunk hobo who we thought was gunna kill us all
roll.gif

Lol, I was the dude with the NF jacket n black beanie. Number 10 right next 2 ya friend.

oh you were the guy whos brother was waiting until you got out of work at the opera right ?

Tans>Grey>Black

Very close. All are great though. I see you're sellin a size 9 for a pretty cheap price
laugh.gif

black>grey>tans

whats up jfm glad you and retrosexual got your pairs maybe ill see you may 2nd for the blacks release if you end up copping
sup rick

but as you can see from my sig, I'm willing to put 500 on a pair of Tans in the future... *cough*best colorway*cough*
tongue.gif

well ill make sure to get two pairs of tans so you can get one for cheap ill charge you 240 if your in
pimp.gif

well highest ill charge a fellow nter is 300 if thats cool with you dont want to exploit you all crazy like lol just tryna help a fellow sneakerhead in the bay
lol thanks man

roll.gif

oh you were the guy whos brother was waiting until you got out of work at the opera right ?

Ding ding ding. Lol. Yeah that was me. It ws Coo to meet a fellow NTr

Tans>Grey>Black

laugh.gif

black>grey>tans

sup rick

tongue.gif

pimp.gif

lol thanks man

lol your welcome just trying to make sure every one who deserves a pair gets a pair

roll.gif

lol i knew someone from that line was an nter , did you end up copping the size you wanted after me and my boy copped ours ?

roll.gif

lol i knew someone from that line was an nter , did you end up copping the size you wanted after me and my boy copped ours ?

Lol, na the 4th person in line copped a size 12. So I ended up copping an 11.5

SHOUT OUT TO SALVINS IN CT..... GOT MINE DIDNT HAVE TO DO NO WAITING OR ANYTHING... IVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THERE SO IT WAS A GOOD LOOK TO HOLD MY PAIRDOWN.

SHOUT OUT SALVINS MAIN ST HARDTFORD CT.... BOBBY / RENE / LINDEN WHATTTTUUPPPP

roll.gif

Lol, na the 4th person in line copped a size 12. So I ended up copping an 11.5

Did the 11.5 fit good ?

Where's my best bet for the black pair in NY? And if I am able to cop would any1 be willing to trade me the grays?

Anyone that is willing to hook me up with the gry ones sz 10 will be guaranteed to get the blk & the tan ones for $250 in their size...just a thought...

man they were trippin chargin 215 then making them super-limited and the worse part about it is that are probably lookin on ebay checking resale prices whichassures them they can continue to do this in the future.

Back
Top Bottom