Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

Smh 1.) For me going out of town to go visit my pops on release day.

Smh 2.) Undftd for being the only store In Las vegas to get em.....only 15 pairs....thats nonsence. Not even
Niketown got em.

How's the HYPE for these in Vegas? Or how was the 1st release?

How bout my 3rd child who is potty trained??? Even trade???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

any reason why these aren't being made in a 10.5?

There are made in a 10.5

One pair that size was given out at the release I was at.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

any reason why these aren't being made in a 10.5?

they did, and a 12.5...

just rare... there's a couple active listings on ebay... and quite a few have already sold on ebay, but mostly from overseas...

Does anyone know how they run? True, big or small? I wear and 11.5, what do you suggest I try to purchase. Thanks!

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

I like how everyone is saying that prices are coming down on ebay. However this is not true, at least not in the size I wear I've bid on multiple pairs and have lost everytime prices were winning at 550-600 and there are hardly any pairs left in my size. So i'm pretty much out of luck for the zen greys and more than likely all of them..
What sz are you looking at on Ebay?
nerd.gif

i'm looking at size 8.5 no luck

I like how everyone is saying that prices are coming down on ebay. However this is not true, at least not in the size I wear I've bid on multiple pairs and have lost everytime prices were winning at 550-600 and there are hardly any pairs left in my size. So i'm pretty much out of luck for the zen greys and more than likely all of them..
What sz are you looking at on Ebay?
nerd.gif

i'm looking at size 8.5 no luck

Yeah I'm looking for a sz 8 but I've seen the prices fall over the last few days. I'm looking for a pair in the $400 range.
nerd.gif

Flip Jays wrote:

I understand where your coming from Cincy but how many people actually bought the shoes to wear and not resell them? I know for a fact that the people lined up at HOH Chicago only 4 of them do wear the shoes. The rest are there to resell them specially the guy that paid 4 girls to line up for him even the guys that worked at HOH knows which people in line will wear the shoes. I did not get a pair their myself but I did manage to score 2 pairs from other shops that received them, just did more homework in locating them. The stores that sold the Yeezy should have made the people that bought them wear them outside, if they dont then they dont get the shoes.
PREACH! This is one of the realest things ive read on this site....i know alot of old heads think all these kids are hypebeast blah blah
but im 20 yrs old and ive been in the game for a five years and i would never buy a pair of shoes and not wear them and i got alot of heat
so im going to be heated if i drive from indianapolis to tha chi and not get a pair because of someone reselling.

GOODLUCK to the people that's going to hit up major dc for
the auctionon may 2 for the black/pink air yeezy!!! I really think it
sucks how they are selling the kicks leave that to ebay!

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

Smh 1.) For me going out of town to go visit my pops on release day.

Smh 2.) Undftd for being the only store In Las vegas to get em.....only 15 pairs....thats nonsence. Not even
Niketown got em.

How's the HYPE for these in Vegas? Or how was the 1st release?

There was a major hype for these... They had an article in the newspaper about the release at undftd... Talkin about how they even had NFL players calling thestore for a pair. and some other people payin $600 dollars for a spot in line.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

All 3 Yeezys are on Osneaker.com for $700 (except the Zens--$500).

You'd be a damn fool to cash out $700 without even trying to get them for a little bit cheaper come release date..but to each his own..

yeah, sooner or later they'll be on ebay cheaper than $700... like the zens i think they'll end up around $400 - $500 within a couple weeks afterrelease...

a lot of people dig 'em more than the other colorways, but i think the pink is not gonna sit well with a lot of cats once they got 'em, so they'llbe as available as the zens...

i'm gonna try everything i can to cop for or around retail. my problem is i gotta have 2 pairs, one to rock, one to stock, if i only got one i already knowi'll hardly, or never wear them...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

All 3 Yeezys are on Osneaker.com for $700 (except the Zens--$500).

You'd be a damn fool to cash out $700 without even trying to get them for a little bit cheaper come release date..but to each his own..

Well prices for black and pinks will stay at a range of 600 - 750 a few pairs like Zens will go for a cheaper price somewhere close to the 500's range butthe average price for these will stay at the 600 - 700 range for awhile . Just my prediction for resell on these

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Does anyone know how they run? True, big or small? I wear and 11.5, what do you suggest I try to purchase. Thanks!

I wear an 11.5 and bought an 11.5. For these I'd say by your true size or a size smaller, just make sure you don't go a size up. I could never wear a12 in these but I could definitely fit an 11.

I just recieved a phone call from my happy camper crew. I have 2 confirmed campers for the black/pink pair. They are hoping 2 recruite more campers 2 join outgroup. I have yet 2 decide if I (myself) will be camping.
As everyone on this site knows, I don't re-sell I provide for the community...
If there is any extra size 8 Yeezys (or 2) around somewhere, You already know who got the Blacks for ya.

Back
Top Bottom