Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

You can't really blame the store that will get these shoes since they are so hyped up and people are willing to pay top dollar for them, especially with the economy is and they have bills to pay so they need to make the most out of their allocated size run.

I see your in the DC, Maryland area any ideas of where to copp these at?? I missed out on the Zen pair, they came out on Daughters B-Day and you know Family First especially my Princess

No I am not in DC, Maryland area Im in Chicago

I understand that the shop needs to make money, and pay bills etc "during this economic crisis"..... however:

The shops are still paying wholesale, so they are making a fine amount of money anyways. They can raise the price, sure... but an auction!? Are you serious?

I understand there is nothing illegal with doing this, after all it is the MSRP of $215, shops can charge $1000 if they choose. Its just not right IMO.

I am tired of the economic excuses, stop ordering horrible merchandise, and manage money more effectively. If the product is desirable, it will sell regardlessof how bad of shape people are in. Ex. Yeezys

Sorry for the rant, I can't hate on the shops getting money, but when does getting money turn into greed?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I understand that the shop needs to make money, and pay bills etc "during this economic crisis"..... however:

The shops are still paying wholesale, so they are making a fine amount of money anyways. They can raise the price, sure... but an auction!? Are you serious?

I understand there is nothing illegal with doing this, after all it is the MSRP of $215, shops can charge $1000 if they choose. Its just not right IMO.

I am tired of the economic excuses, stop ordering horrible merchandise, and manage money more effectively. If the product is desirable, it will sell regardless of how bad of shape people are in. Ex. Yeezys

Sorry for the rant, I can't hate on the shops getting money, but when does getting money turn into greed?

I understand where your coming from Cincy but how many people actually bought the shoes to wear and not resell them? I know for a fact that the people lined upat HOH Chicago only 4 of them do wear the shoes. The rest are there to resell them specially the guy that paid 4 girls to line up for him even the guys thatworked at HOH knows which people in line will wear the shoes. I did not get a pair their myself but I did manage to score 2 pairs from other shops thatreceived them, just did more homework in locating them. The stores that sold the Yeezy should have made the people that bought them wear them outside, if theydont then they dont get the shoes.

i know of 1 store for sure that got a call from nike about how they did business on the last yeezy drop.

i'm not a snitch, but i wouldn't be mad at all if cats dropped dimes on these shops pullin' stunts with these jawns...

Remember this money is the root of all evil,this is what has this country in the shape that it is now.The big 3 auto makers and the greedy Bankers and loanofficer's who did not tell the people the truth about the loans they approved.Remember this Major what goes around comes around.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

The NDC orders did in fact go through. It's also good to see that the blks are now the big ticket.......for now.

Some orders went through, for CERTAIN people............
wink.gif

prices definitely comin' down on ebay for the zen greys.

i just scooped up my 2nd pair, a size 12 for $425, free shipping (will report back when everything checks out ok)...

they'll probably come down lower right around release time of the black & pinks...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Cant wait ... if I do so get my pair they well be rocked hard like some BEATERS ....
Same here. If I get the Blk/Pinks, the Zens will not be babied at all.

Originally Posted by jphonix

prices definitely comin' down on ebay for the zen greys.

i just scooped up my 2nd pair, a size 12 for $425, free shipping (will report back when everything checks out ok)...

they'll probably come down lower right around release time of the black & pinks...

Damn, that's crazy. And somewhat sad. Dope shoes, but not that dope, imo.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I agree Flip, make em put them on.

I copped mine to wear, crazy idea right?!

Already worn mine the same day I got them... They are shoes and they are suppose to be worn.

When do these blk/pinks release again?
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
@ major pulling that bull !#%+. Dudes wanna prevent campouts? BULL dudes just wanna charge over retail butnot look like *%*! about it
smh.gif
!#%+ move major

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

At 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 2nd, we will start selling Air Yeezy's one size at a time, and take competitive bids, similar to auctions. This process opens up the buying opportunity for everyone without the need for a long lineup, or having to make multiple trips to the store to do raffles. Just come with your wallets and bids ready, and you will go home a proud owner of new Nike Air Yeezy. We will only have a single size run of 9.5 to 14 on Saturday monring (10.5 was not made), so if you don't wear 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, or 14, you do not have to waste your time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope some goonies are smart enough to let dudes win cheap so they have more $ on their way out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IF THAT WAS ME I'D BRING SOME COUSIN'S TO "CHARGE" FOR SECURITY TO GET BACK TO YOUR CAR IN 1 PIECE.
IF I DON'T HAPPEN TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO THAT DAY I WOULDN'T MIND DRIVING ALL THE WAY FROM Nj JUST TO VIDEO TAPE THE HILARITY AND DEFINITE VIOLENCETHAT WILL OCCUR.
They say they don't want campouts so I guess the alternatives are angry mobs?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know the Capslock seems obnoxious but I really don't even know how to make sense out of all this.
I guess they're doing it for the "CULTURE"
ohwell.gif

I like how everyone is saying that prices are coming down on ebay. However this is not true, at least not in the size I wear I've bid on multiple pairs andhave lost everytime prices were winning at 550-600 and there are hardly any pairs left in my size. So i'm pretty much out of luck for the zen greys andmore than likely all of them..

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

I like how everyone is saying that prices are coming down on ebay. However this is not true, at least not in the size I wear I've bid on multiple pairs and have lost everytime prices were winning at 550-600 and there are hardly any pairs left in my size. So i'm pretty much out of luck for the zen greys and more than likely all of them..
What sz are you looking at on Ebay?
nerd.gif

how much do you think the black & pinks are gonna be going for on ebay once they release?

and how much would you pay to reserve your pair, for sure, shipped out on release day?

Smh 1.) For me going out of town to go visit my pops on release day.

Smh 2.) Undftd for being the only store In Las vegas to get em.....only 15 pairs....thats nonsence. Not even
Niketown got em.

Back
Top Bottom