Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Rightguard

asking a question to those who camp over night....how do you eat, use the restroom etc

why dont you guys just get a homeless man to sleep at the spot and pay him? and check on him every so often?

Think about it this way. You pay a homeless dude $20 to keep your spot. All the dude behind you does it give the homeless guy another $20 and he's gone.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ jayz lookin like a homeless man
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yeezys = $500+
BBC Sweatshirt = $225
PRPS Denim = $500
... not a homeless man in the least... and I really, REALLY hate that he is wearing my outfit!!!
sorry, but price tags dont mean you know how to dress, you must walk around with tags hanging from ur clothes if thats the case
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by GTEK

Oh yeah another word to the wise: When you save money ahead of time for kicks its really no prob to drop $500. I've been saving on the Yeezy's since forever! Also I have a whole shoebox dedicated to the LV's kanye dropping. (prob only going to cop one pair though) Just drop save a $10 or a $20 every now and then...believe it or not it adds up.
I guess thats why you flaked on those Adidas pullovers I've been holding for you
frown.gif
since February
laugh.gif

I got more btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Smh typical dudes, "ill buy your shoes, in 2 weeks!" bum *%$ lay-a-way customers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

asking a question to those who camp over night....how do you eat, use the restroom etc

why dont you guys just get a homeless man to sleep at the spot and pay him? and check on him every so often?

Think about it this way. You pay a homeless dude $20 to keep your spot. All the dude behind you does it give the homeless guy another $20 and he's gone.

or simply skip him.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ jayz lookin like a homeless man
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yeezys = $500+
BBC Sweatshirt = $225
PRPS Denim = $500
... not a homeless man in the least... and I really, REALLY hate that he is wearing my outfit!!!
sorry, but price tags dont mean you know how to dress, you must walk around with tags hanging from ur clothes if thats the case
grin.gif

nah but Jay's gear in that pic is
pimp.gif
... grown man clothes... but still moneyed b-boy prep... it's not for the flashy... but to put it together likethat either costs money for the gear... or patiently search it out... I just said I wear the same stuff... for a lot less...

sad thing is that the homeless man probably has better things to do than these kids that camp for sneakers
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

as elitist as it sounds, and i'm not normally like this, but i don't want any of these to see GR, i don't wanna see everyday douchebags rockin' these... only cats who really want them, that will camp out, got clout or a hook up to get 'em without a wait, or will pay a hefty price tag to cop (of course with that will still come some douchebags who don't even really like 'em but rock 'em because of the hype and how limited they are, but with only 3k per pair, most of 'em will find homes with genuine sneaker heads).

Man, that really sucks on your part... I really want these shoes... I am a sneakerhead (wouldn't be on NT if I wasn't)... but I am also a family man with bills to pay and mouths to feed... you are basically saying I don't deserve these shoes because A.) I work hard so I can't camp out and B.) I put my family first so I am not going to drop a half months rent on a pair... that is sooo uncool that you want these shoes to be elite... why can't you just rock em cause you like em? You are basically saying that they won't be good enough for you if others can have them too... that makes me think that you are more concerned with the hype than the true aesthetics that make the shoe an elegant design... but there will be more. Maybe not this colorway and maybe not the sample pictured but there will be more. The law of scales of economy will be applied... how much do you really think the R&D on these was? If Nike sales 9000 pair @ $215 each then they will have made a little over two million on these... how much of that will be profit? even 90% profit would not have made this worth the time of a multi billion dollar international company. They create designs that can be reused and reappropriated... NTers and sneakerheads in general have created a hype for this shoe that Nike can now use as the best damn marketing campaign possible... am I really the only one on here that gets it???
Nike sells at a wholesale price to retailers...

No need to brag or anything....just had to do that for the people attemping to throw dirt on my name....now back to reagualer programming....
P.S. Blackiceblaze...can you please explain that picture for me?(really im trying to figure it out)

^ I'm calling ducktales, this is NT you know we need tagged pics
roll.gif
I'm jus messing with you I really don't care. Edit: I was talking aboutGTEK's pic

%%!?? He like 20 days ahead of time....Its an pair on ebay right now for 1000.....Sz 11

Aint no one tryin to throw dirt on your name, you got 20 post
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at posting all that tax refund money and you cant cop some sweaters
smh.gif
i bet your oneof those dudes that put winter jackets on lay-a-way and finally pay them off during the summer, sweatin your *#! off
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by jphonix

as elitist as it sounds, and i'm not normally like this, but i don't want any of these to see GR, i don't wanna see everyday douchebags rockin' these... only cats who really want them, that will camp out, got clout or a hook up to get 'em without a wait, or will pay a hefty price tag to cop (of course with that will still come some douchebags who don't even really like 'em but rock 'em because of the hype and how limited they are, but with only 3k per pair, most of 'em will find homes with genuine sneaker heads).

Man, that really sucks on your part... I really want these shoes... I am a sneakerhead (wouldn't be on NT if I wasn't)... but I am also a family man with bills to pay and mouths to feed... you are basically saying I don't deserve these shoes because A.) I work hard so I can't camp out and B.) I put my family first so I am not going to drop a half months rent on a pair... that is sooo uncool that you want these shoes to be elite... why can't you just rock em cause you like em? You are basically saying that they won't be good enough for you if others can have them too... that makes me think that you are more concerned with the hype than the true aesthetics that make the shoe an elegant design... but there will be more. Maybe not this colorway and maybe not the sample pictured but there will be more. The law of scales of economy will be applied... how much do you really think the R&D on these was? If Nike sales 9000 pair @ $215 each then they will have made a little over two million on these... how much of that will be profit? even 90% profit would not have made this worth the time of a multi billion dollar international company. They create designs that can be reused and reappropriated... NTers and sneakerheads in general have created a hype for this shoe that Nike can now use as the best damn marketing campaign possible... am I really the only one on here that gets it???
Nike sells at a wholesale price to retailers...

Thanks for pointing that out... so Nike actually would have made less than 2 million I was giving them... that proves it for me right there... what would Nikeprofit from stopping the Yeezy now? It has become the most hyped shoe since the Jordan... they will make half a billion if they make this an ongoing model...how many brands does Ye have affiliations with? Can you imagine if (and IMO when) the collabos come out what Nike would have to gain in the long run... theycan milk this for a lot more than a measly 9000 pairs sold... these CWs may always be seen like the White Cement IVs, grails from here on out... but how manyother suitable Jordan IV CWs have released in the last 19 years??? I still want the UNDFTD IVs as much as OG cements... these Yeeezys can still be special tothe original "1st to cop" heads and they will probably retain value... but there will be wider releases of yet-to-be-announced colorways...

If I can gather 17 different NTers for the campout, I know one spot all 18 of us can shut down.
All 18 of us will get pairs for retail, we just gotta camp for it. Can I get 17 NTers?
Serious NTers only, no herbs allowed.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

If I can gather 17 different NTers for the campout, I know one spot all 18 of us can shut down.
All 18 of us will get pairs for retail, we just gotta camp for it. Can I get 17 NTers?
Serious NTers only, no herbs allowed.
PM me? I've been meaning to make a trip to NY....

^ Yo will how many days would we have 2 camp for? If it's only one I could probably get like 2 or 3 people.

Back
Top Bottom