Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

yeah......I already had the del ray one and the temp got hot around where I stay so copping a sweater wouldnt benefit me right now.
You should put them up on ebay though, might be able to get some dough for them.

Why do all "sneakerheads" believe theyre fashionable...and up on everything... and yet ... don't know prices and don't make sense....

I'm not coming at dude who talked about Prps, just saying in general.... it was a trigger to a "vent post" ... lol

like other dude said..."fashion is a way of life"...

if thats true... you should know where you could get yeezys for much cheaper. example: EBAY. 450 shipped....etc. if he charged you 540 for the grey pair, whatmakes u think hes gonna charge 210(minus 10% that u stated?) for the black pair...which are prob even more in demand....

NT is goofy.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

prps do not cost 225... lol....

Dude... please READ the post... the $225 was for the BBC sweatshirt... I know that's the price y'all had on it when it was out right? If you look next to PRPS it has "= $500" next to it... you read math from left to right, not right to left...

LOL.
laugh.gif

you edited your last post so NOW you make sense.... lol

like i said... NT is goofy....

Bring me back to the 2004 days. I miss them
frown.gif

Got them first day they came out....so the didnt really spectculate the ebay prices.....that day they where on ebay for $1000+
P.S. The only reason I had to pay that price because it was the last 13 and I was able to catch up with him and he held them for me...but I had to pay thatprice since people where already putting there bid in on them. But this time around my name is on the first 13 that shows up therefore I am going to get themfor retail....plus10% off.(dont need to know all that)
Have you ever taken a class on supply and demand?

Why do all "sneakerheads" believe theyre fashionable...and up on everything... and yet ... don't know prices and don't make sense....

I'm not coming at dude who talked about Prps, just saying in general.... it was a trigger to a "vent post" ... lol

like other dude said..."fashion is a way of life"...

if thats true... you should know where you could get yeezys for much cheaper. example: EBAY. 450 shipped....etc. if he charged you 540 for the grey pair, what makes u think hes gonna charge 210(minus 10% that u stated?) for the black pair...which are prob even more in demand....

NT is goofy.

It's all good... reread my post and realized it wasn't clear so I just edited it... and yeah, I've been tracking pairs that have gone $400 plusshipping... none of these joints is a deal... I got PRPS that I bought off Ebay years ago, selvedge 1st line... got for less a bill, back then no one knew whothey was... Beckham started wearing em now they all over and what not... no one remembers they came from Academics... a hood brand... hipsters rock em now butprobably don't realize... I got my other pair off Ebay too... still less than a bill... authentic... and well worth me paying the full $500 if I had it...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

prps do not cost 225... lol....

Dude... please READ the post... the $225 was for the BBC sweatshirt... I know that's the price y'all had on it when it was out right? If you look next to PRPS it has "= $500" next to it... you read math from left to right, not right to left...

LOL.
laugh.gif

you edited your last post so NOW you make sense.... lol

like i said... NT is goofy....

Bring me back to the 2004 days. I miss them
frown.gif

2004? I've ben lurking for years man... the name ain't new... just your knowledge of it...

To MrChery....They are limited to 3000 each colorway worldwide....and Probably wont be retroed till 10 years from now, if at all.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed....and take it for what it's worth....

but...

some stores may be receiving a larger shipment for the black/pink than greys...BUT that will take away the availability from other stores.... ex. my store got18 greys, we get 36 black/pinks. you had 18 grey, you may get no black/pink.

there are a certain number allotted per region.... and stores with close ties to their rep will have a decent chance at getting more...

like i said... hear say from a source... ill have more info about this in the coming weeks...

Not auctions. That was the set price. What I meant by that is other people could have bought them....not bidding as in ebay wise. But he could have sold thewhile he was holding them for me. And No not with the Zens.....they where held for me at the last minute....Anything else?lol

Blackicehaze is correct some store who got them last time are not sure to get them this time and certain store may get diff quantities......some stores onlygot 2 pairs last time!

the only reason i think people are saying that the black and pinks might be a little more accessible than the zen greys, is because all the celebs/hollywood ingeneral is rocking the *@+% out of the zen greys. there was only 28x pairs of greys in the midwest. I think that hollywood is happy with those and nike will besending the surplus to shops, and hopefully some other accounts. I would love to see Ohio/indiana/kentucky get some damn pairs.

I can now confirm that production numbers will be the same for the 2nd colorway
nerd.gif

any upncoming sneaker purchasers in NYC let me know if you want 2 make a game plan. I am going 2 do my best 2 get mom n pops.

Hollywood will as well rock the blk/pink ones. The quanitiy release doesnt include those who recieved them as gifts from kanye or nike......

Originally Posted by HatchMo

the only reason i think people are saying that the black and pinks might be a little more accessible than the zen greys, is because all the celebs/hollywood in general is rocking the *@+% out of the zen greys. there was only 28x pairs of greys in the midwest. I think that hollywood is happy with those and nike will be sending the surplus to shops, and hopefully some other accounts. I would love to see Ohio/indiana/kentucky get some damn pairs.
28 pairs? WRONG. 220 pair. confirmed. our shop got 36 alone...

to my knowledge... only stores in Chicago and Detroit got them...

house of hoops CHI
st alfred
niketown CHI
self concious
succezz
snyx(3 stores)
burn rubber
another store in MI(cant think of name right now)

each got atleast a "case"... 18 pair....

the reason there is so much hype is because the people who purchased greys want black/pinks(i can attest to this...lol).... the people who didnt get zens/onlywanted black in first place...want these even more.... they were in the keri hilson vid...

Back
Top Bottom