Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

is osneaker legit ? anybody ever order from them since the whole eggplant foams fiasco ??

not lookn to spend $700 but considern it just to "guarantee" my pair if this site has moved on since the foams order

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by Rightguard

asking a question to those who camp over night....how do you eat, use the restroom etc

why dont you guys just get a homeless man to sleep at the spot and pay him? and check on him every so often?

roll.gif
i was wondering that too. i have never camped before and i have been thinking about doing it for these shoes.
i mean i dont mind "camping" for a midnight release say from 12- 12pm cause im ususally awake

Originally Posted by Rightguard

asking a question to those who camp over night....how do you eat, use the restroom etc

why dont you guys just get a homeless man to sleep at the spot and pay him? and check on him every so often?

The key is just to become acquainted with those around you. After doing that, they'll hold your spot down...and you'll hold theirs down. After acertain amount of time, everyone knows who was where and all that riff raff.

From then on...if you're with yours boys...2 of you can leave and just have one body stay back...and you guys can handle restroom duties...hit up a pizzaplace for food, etc.

At the end of the day...no one wants to be completely restricted to that one spot no matter what...so just become cool with people around you....and you'repretty much good to go from there.

Got my Zens for $540. Im cool with the owner of the store so he held the 13 for me as soon as they recicved the shipment....and will be same story for the next2 colorways except this time I get %10 off.
Word to the wise: get in "good" with a couple of botique's....they remember loyal customers!
smile.gif

Shout out to 2stayfly!!!

Originally Posted by GTEK

Got my Zens for $540. Im cool with the owner of the store so he held the 13 for me as soon as they recicved the shipment....and will be same story for the next 2 colorways except this time I get %10 off.
Word to the wise: get in "good" with a couple of botique's....they remember loyal customers!
smile.gif

Shout out to 2stayfly!!!
lol i hope your not serious

Oh yeah another word to the wise: When you save money ahead of time for kicks its really no prob to drop $500. I've been saving on the Yeezy's sinceforever! Also I have a whole shoebox dedicated to the LV's kanye dropping. (prob only going to cop one pair though) Just drop save a $10 or a $20 every nowand then...believe it or not it adds up.

^I'm sorry but do you feel that's a good thing? You're willingly planning on paying $1500 for 3 pairs of shoes without attempting to get them forretail?
laugh.gif
. That's one of the worst ways to go about getting a pair I've heard of

Oh yeah another word to the wise: When you save money ahead of time for kicks its really no prob to drop $500. I've been saving on the Yeezy's since forever! Also I have a whole shoebox dedicated to the LV's kanye dropping. (prob only going to cop one pair though) Just drop save a $10 or a $20 every now and then...believe it or not it adds up.
ok...you're buggin'
laugh.gif

Thats worse case scenario.........
Of course try to get them for retail...(thats so common sense one shouldnt have to state!
Also these are probably the last shoes I am going to buy for the rest of this year. (besides space jams)
smile.gif

Ay to me fashion is a way of life......What can i say Im dedicated to what I do and wear....One who collects cars pay for cars...one who collect comics......toeach its own.

Yeah...$500 plus shipping...Dont know if you where at any locations when they dropped or not but they went from $215 to $600 in a matter of seconds.....alsoits a guranteed shoe next time and I will get 10% off the blk/pink ones which retail for $215.

obviously the owner of the store you got your shoes from don't see you as a friend or loyal customer nor want to hook you up if they charge you over 5bills

Oh yeah another word to the wise: When you save money ahead of time for kicks its really no prob to drop $500. I've been saving on the Yeezy's since forever! Also I have a whole shoebox dedicated to the LV's kanye dropping. (prob only going to cop one pair though) Just drop save a $10 or a $20 every now and then...believe it or not it adds up.
I guess thats why you flaked on those Adidas pullovers I've been holding for you
frown.gif
since February
laugh.gif

I got more btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I guess thats why you flaked on those Adidas pullovers I've been holding for you
frown.gif
since February
laugh.gif

I got more btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Smh typical dudes, "ill buy your shoes, in 2 weeks!" bum *%$ lay-a-way customers

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ jayz lookin like a homeless man
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yeezys = $500+
BBC Sweatshirt = $225
PRPS Denim = $500
... not a homeless man in the least... and I really, REALLY hate that he is wearing my outfit!!!

Eh, I'm going to try to get em'. Only pair I've been eye-ing out of the 3.

Just have to pick a spot out somewhere in NYC.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

prps do not cost 225... lol....

Dude... please READ the post... the $225 was for the BBC sweatshirt... I know that's the price y'all had on it when it was out right? If you look nextto PRPS it has "= $500" next to it... you read math from left to right, not right to left...

Back
Top Bottom