Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by jphonix

at the end of the day, nobody knows for sure, but this is where i need oldschool sneakerheads to make predictions...

it might be where dropping $500 - $700 now to guarantee a pair might end up cheaper than holding out and copping on ebay later...

with the tan pair right behind it, being the least favorite colorway by most, that snowballing hype won't be there so much to drive the price down of the black & pinks on ebay.

so they could end up sitting at the $700 - $800 price range, or more, and not going anywhere below that.

and with only 3k produced worldwide, once they're gone into the hands of people actually copping to wear them, they're gone... already my size 12 in the zen greys is drying up on ebay, making it harder for me to cop my 2nd pair for a lower price...
imagine the zen greys and black pinks in 2 years if they stick with the current release schedule..prices will be even more ridicolous

Damn Will, your right. You can't help anybody here on NT because,
they won't come though for you like your man who let $50 break a deal.
Dosen't he know you can help him in future events.
The difference between him and Agold is that he's a local and Agold has bigger fish to fry in the west.
SMH at this dude. I think we will jack up the price on these upncomig Yeezys. #@$#@.

sorry i havent been on this thread much... will the red yeezys be releasing? if so how limited? again sorry for my ignorance.

is that william under his uncle's name?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

sorry i havent been on this thread much... will the red yeezys be releasing? if so how limited? again sorry for my ignorance.
Red Yeezy's?
grin.gif

why the
smh.gif
?

smh.gif
at red yeezys, dude really thought he ad heat on
laugh.gif

yeezys don't look good in red or any other "everyday" color (I.e red,white,blue,black (without pink) )

I never knew a sz.8 would cost so much
laugh.gif

wow.. and i copped a size 8 and its not even my size !

looking forward to the black colorway. it's the best one imo

Originally Posted by nevermindTT

wow.. and i copped a size 8 and its not even my size !

looking forward to the black colorway. it's the best one imo

Let me take those 8's off yo hands!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

quick question if im a size 11.5 what size should i get since these shoes fit bigger than the size listed?

The question of size comes up alot in this thread, so to give a visual of how these match up to other shoes in terms of size I took a few side by side picsthat might help those with sizing questions. All these shoes are the same as far as size.
zzzz148.jpg

zzzz149.jpg

zzzz150.jpg

zzzz151.jpg

zzzz152.jpg

zzzz153.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why the
smh.gif
?

smh.gif
at red yeezys, dude really thought he ad heat on
laugh.gif

yeezys don't look good in red or any other "everyday" color (I.e red,white,blue,black (without pink) )

I never knew a sz.8 would cost so much
laugh.gif
i would not mind a size 8, maybe 8.5 to be exact
laugh.gif
butyeah, i just think those red yeezys are nice and would like to cop if its GR. if i have to wait in line with those resellers, then forget about it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

The question of size comes up alot in this thread, so to give a visual of how these match up to other shoes in terms of size I took a few side by side pics that might help those
zzzz151.jpg

zzzz153.jpg

eek.gif
Now those are some nice glow-in-the-dark boots!
roll.gif

To all the people concerned about how the size of the shoe fits.....I wear a 13 but it feels a little funny. because most of the inside of the shoe is cushionand when you insert your foot into it, the cushion sort of foams around it and therefore making it feel like you have extra room but it is really just softcushion.....hope that helps.
P.S. the shoe sort of gives off an "fat" look so it make look bigger but its not.

GTEK & Lebanese, wut up?

Fellas do any of you own the Mita x Nike Dunk Hybrid Trainers? Those are pretty wide. Would you say the Yeezy's fit similar to those?

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

finally got my pair! 435 shipped just waiting for more pics before i send the money lol

Bout Time!!!
wink.gif
Good price too. Patience is a Virtue. Post pics when thosebaby's arrive!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

finally got my pair! 435 shipped just waiting for more pics before i send the money lol

Bout Time!!!
wink.gif
Good price too. Patience is a Virtue. Post pics when those baby's arrive!
pimp.gif

yeah i'll post pics when they arrive! about time that i got them, the shipping was $35 and it was a buy it now $400. But, of course, i checked outeverything before i bought them and they are legit!

my best advice on sizing is roll with the size you wear in high top dunks...

i wear a 13 in damn near everything, but a 12 in high top dunks.

i copped a 12 in yeezys and they're perfect, still got room to breathe and wiggle in them too...

Back
Top Bottom