Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Jphonix - Nice *** GITD pics my man!!! Love da laces too!!!
pimp.gif

img_0899-500x375.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Saw the first 2 dudes in this line (not the dude on the ladder) today both wearing their Zen's, dudes had a little walk styling andprofilying.......
smh.gif

Wait Q...

Nvm.

I thought for a second you said that camping has already started for the Black/Pink's. SMH. lol

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I like these But they are the ultimate hypebest shoe
if you get these you scream I RIDE KANYE'S $%*# AND YES, I AM A HYPEBEAST
co-sign. Kanye West is a good producer, but that's it. His latest has been garbage. what is his shoes designed for in mind? stage performanceor walking in space? lol please don't let me see these where I live.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

co-sign. Kanye West is a good producer, but that's it. His latest has been garbage. what is his shoes designed for in mind? stage performance or walking in space? lol please don't let me see these where I live.

so liking a shoe makes you a ********r? I'm confused. What about jordans? ********rs! Lebrons? ********rs! Don't try to put people down for their tastein footwear. I'm just starting to think some of y'all just Kanye himself. I see why tho. He doesn't play ANY sport but he has his own signaturesneaker with nike. Plus he's the hottest +#*+ out and he got a shoe with LV. I'd be upset too (especially if i handled my emotions in a female way)

^^^btw i wonder what this guy would do if he saw them around his way
laugh.gif

here's the deal with the laces.

i copped those on ebay, they're actually rollerskate laces, so they're made for high tops, they're like 72 inches or something (think they'reas long as the grey laces that come with the yeezys).

the dude only had 2 sets of laces left, so i grabbed both. problem is, they don't hold the glow for long at all...

the white sb GITD laces sold on fullylaced.com however, hold a crazy charge. they glow bright as ****. thing is with them tho is they're way too short(they don't sell anything longer than 48 inches in the GITD laces), and very squiggly (which makes them look terrible in the shoe, even if they were longenough i wouldn't use them). i copped some and they don't work at all. i emailed fullylaced about it and he said: "They're pre-dyed yarns donein Korea. That's why they curl a bit vs our normal sb laces that are dyed after weaving."

so i'm thinking the pre-dyed yarn is what makes them glow so bright. i'm trying to convince them to make regular style nike air max white laces, samewidth, 54 inches or longer (54 inch will work in the yeezys if you don't lace them all the way up)... maybe if you guys hit them up about this too,they'll see there's a market for them and start to produce them. just don't buy the sb ones, trust me, they're too short and curvy, don'tlook right on the shoe at all.

otherwise, i've looked high and low on ebay and through google and can't find anything else that works. only ones that are plain, white, nike style andwidth, are too short, and may have the same problem of not glowing much anyways...

if anyone knows the process of making GITD laces, holla at your boy, wanna try it myself if all else fails...

Originally Posted by VAHustler

co-sign. Kanye West is a good producer, but that's it. His latest has been garbage. what is his shoes designed for in mind? stage performance or walking in space? lol please don't let me see these where I live.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Both of you. Log out. That flawed logic and argument is terrible.

If you don't like them, keep it moving.

I mean....is it really that serious to you?

Really?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

i copped those on ebay, they're actually rollerskate laces, so they're made for high tops, they're like 72 inches or something (think they're as long as the grey laces that come with the yeezys).

the dude only had 2 sets of laces left, so i grabbed both. problem is, they don't hold the glow for long at all...

the white sb GITD laces sold on fullylaced.com however, hold a crazy charge. they glow bright as ****. thing is with them tho is they're way too short (they don't sell anything longer than 48 inches in the GITD laces), and very squiggly (which makes them look terrible in the shoe, even if they were long enough i wouldn't use them). i copped some and they don't work at all. i emailed fullylaced about it and he said: "They're pre-dyed yarns done in Korea. That's why they curl a bit vs our normal sb laces that are dyed after weaving."

so i'm thinking the pre-dyed yarn is what makes them glow so bright. i'm trying to convince them to make regular style nike air max white laces, same width, 54 inches or longer (54 inch will work in the yeezys if you don't lace them all the way up)... maybe if you guys hit them up about this too, they'll see there's a market for them and start to produce them. just don't buy the sb ones, trust me, they're too short and curvy, don't look right on the shoe at all.

otherwise, i've looked high and low on ebay and through google and can't find anything else that works. only ones that are plain, white, nike style and width, are too short, and may have the same problem of not glowing much anyways...

if anyone knows the process of making GITD laces, holla at your boy, wanna try it myself if all else fails...

Have you tried the VMVINC.com laces? They are 100cm and they say they're supposed to glow for more than 8 hrs. $9.00 and free shipping. If I get someYeezy's some day I'll give them a try.
ohwell.gif

Huh?.......What did you say? You wanna know what sz I wear? You wanna sell them to me for retail too? PM me!
happy.gif

^^^^Haha he told them to log out.....
I havent had the pleasure of wearing my Zen colorway Air yeezys yet...
Im waiting until the rest of the colorways come out.....(I drool over the tan everyday
smile.gif
)
That way the hype will be settled down and I wont bump into someone wearing the same shoe.lol

And to everybody getting their panties in a bunch on this thread......
TAKE IT YEEZY!

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by jphonix

i copped those on ebay, they're actually rollerskate laces, so they're made for high tops, they're like 72 inches or something (think they're as long as the grey laces that come with the yeezys).

the white sb GITD laces sold on fullylaced.com however, hold a crazy charge. they glow bright as ****. thing is with them tho is they're way too short (they don't sell anything longer than 48 inches in the GITD laces), and very squiggly (which makes them look terrible in the shoe, even if they were long enough i wouldn't use them). i copped some and they don't work at all. i emailed fullylaced about it and he said: "They're pre-dyed yarns done in Korea. That's why they curl a bit vs our normal sb laces that are dyed after weaving."

so i'm thinking the pre-dyed yarn is what makes them glow so bright. i'm trying to convince them to make regular style nike air max white laces, same width, 54 inches or longer (54 inch will work in the yeezys if you don't lace them all the way up)... maybe if you guys hit them up about this too, they'll see there's a market for them and start to produce them. just don't buy the sb ones, trust me, they're too short and curvy, don't look right on the shoe at all.

otherwise, i've looked high and low on ebay and through google and can't find anything else that works. only ones that are plain, white, nike style and width, are too short, and may have the same problem of not glowing much anyways...

Have you tried the VMVINC.com laces? They are 100cm and they say they're supposed to glow for more than 8 hrs. $9.00 and free shipping. If I get some Yeezy's some day I'll give them a try.
ohwell.gif
100cm only = 40 inches...

definitely not long enough.

54 inches isn't really long enough to tie, but you can put it through the lace lock and into one of the top holes like i have them in my pix.

i emailed vmvinc and they do not currently have any laces available longer than 40 inches...

Naw...the yeezys come with light gray round laces. Those flat white ones just throw the shoe off. and besides you really wouldnt be in a place to dark for themto glow. Even the club is to light.
So glow bowling is the only time that feature would matter.....unless you on a dark stage perfoming like kanye.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Naw...the yeezys come with light gray round laces. Those flat white ones just throw the shoe off. and besides you really wouldnt be in a place to dark for them to glow. Even the club is to light.
So glow bowling is the only time that feature would matter.....unless you on a dark stage perfoming like kanye.

even if i didn't have GITD laces, i'd still rock white laces, imo they balance the shoe out, match the outsole, lighten it up, it's too much greyotherwise, but that's just my opinion...

Originally Posted by enrique23

so you have to put the soles in a bright place so that they don't lose their glow?

Well just like anything that glows...the charge eventually wears off. Natural light works the best.

Back
Top Bottom