Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^May 3rd
wink.gif

@ 6:30 PM at all locations that receive shipments.

lol i dont care cause i know there gonna be up on ndc....

its just gonna suck to have to keep checking every few hours/mayb days after...

just gotta get lucky i guess
wink.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^May 3rd
wink.gif

@ 6:30 PM at all locations that receive shipments.
Yo, why are you telling this guy all this info? You're just making it harder for us...
smh.gif

Not everyone on NT does their homework, so you have to go out of your way constantly to help them out man!

Would anyone be able to pick up a 6 or 6.5 for me?
I can't be at two stores at once....I'll be copping my size 10 but I need the 6 for my grl?
anyone willing to hold me down

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

wink.gif
ndc yea ok...just keep that info to yourself

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

wink.gif

If you don't know someone that works for Nike, don't bother.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by clezzie

yes this thread should be locked until may...cause it just keep getting worst everyday
You should be unable to post in this thread until you fix your grammar.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by clezzie

yes this thread should be locked until may...cause it just keep getting worst everyday
You should be unable to post in this thread until you fix your grammar.
sick.gif
stop jocking....and get lost chump

lol. yall get me thru my day at work.
but seriously how hard is it 2 scroll back a few pages to see what the release date is? If u kno it's in May then common sense should tell u that it'sbeen states 10000 times in this thread already

i dont know whats going on in here, but im looking forward to the blacks....finally found a way to get my pair for $300 but still feel like nothing iscertain.....enjoying my zens tho

This thread is pure comedy gold.

In any case, I'm with the rest of the NTers here in Central Florida with close to zero chance of getting the Black/Pink drop on May 2nd. I got my pair ofZen Grey in size 10 on Flight Club for 650...well, 666.00 total with shipping. How is that for letting me know what I'm really giving away to get these?;^)

Straight to the point, I'm willing to hook up with fellow Orlando-area CFL NTers to find out what is the best and smartest way possible for all of usinvolved here to get what we want on this next release, what it's going to take, where to go, etc. I think most of us are willing to do the work, or atleast willing to pay for the work to be done by someone else who *can* get these.

Otherwise, I'll be back on Flight Club most likely paying the premium for how limited this release is here in the Southeast US, if only because thedistribution channels down here are very, very few.

Personally, I'm looking again for a Black/Pink Size 10. If any NTer with a real chance of getting a pair wants to help me out, let me know also via PM.Size 10, not to collect but to actually wear. Thanks for your time. Good luck to everyone on this one by the way..

i feel you^^ but there are a lot of other ppl in this same predicament and when no one knows you, every one is going for self man...good luck though

Back
Top Bottom