Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by AirJason

This thread is pure comedy gold.

In any case, I'm with the rest of the NTers here in Central Florida with close to zero chance of getting the Black/Pink drop on May 2nd. I got my pair of Zen Grey in size 10 on Flight Club for 650...well, 666.00 total with shipping. How is that for letting me know what I'm really giving away to get these? ;^)

Straight to the point, I'm willing to hook up with fellow Orlando-area CFL NTers to find out what is the best and smartest way possible for all of us involved here to get what we want on this next release, what it's going to take, where to go, etc. I think most of us are willing to do the work, or at least willing to pay for the work to be done by someone else who *can* get these.

Otherwise, I'll be back on Flight Club most likely paying the premium for how limited this release is here in the Southeast US, if only because the distribution channels down here are very, very few.

Personally, I'm looking again for a Black/Pink Size 10. If any NTer with a real chance of getting a pair wants to help me out, let me know also via PM. Size 10, not to collect but to actually wear. Thanks for your time. Good luck to everyone on this one by the way..

Best bet is to camp out at Shoe Gallery in Miami man. I went down there one day too late for the Grey Zens. Personally, I'm not a camper, but I'drather camp a day than pay $600 bucks for a pair of $200 sneakers. Then again, I'd rather just be able to buy it at a store than go on a wild goose chase,but that's just me.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^May 3rd
wink.gif

@ 6:30 PM at all locations that receive shipments.
Yo, why are you telling this guy all this info? You're just making it harder for us...
smh.gif

Not everyone on NT does their homework, so you have to go out of your way constantly to help them out man!

Hilarity!

Also, let's not confuse those posting here that are looking for resources, not hookups. There is a difference. Thanks again. :^)

DO NOT BUY FROM KIXCLUSIVE.COM. THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONOT RESPOND TO EMAILS. NIKETALK, REMOVE THEM FROM THE LEGIT LIST.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

DO NOT BUY FROM KIXCLUSIVE.COM. THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS. NIKETALK, REMOVE THEM FROM THE LEGIT LIST.

say what????? why?? you def gonna have to post info on this

when do these drop?

what's the retail price?

when should i camp out?

what's the sizing like?

have you seen this gayfish colorway?

etc, etc....

if these are your posts, don't post, just read the thread...

if you don't, you're likely to start getting misinformed, simply due to the annoyance of your laziness...

kthnx.

SMH

Back
Top Bottom