Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

They still raping tho, just hit up NDC. Sales rep have already said that they're dropping on nikestore.com now we just need an exact time..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If NDC if your plan for these....you're naive. Go buy 10 lotto ticket while you're at it.

if this thread were to be filtered for just yeezy info...it would go from 293pages to about 3.

Originally Posted by 430AM

NTSF UPDATE: 10 people in line.... About 20 or so pairs available.
smh.gif

WHY WHY WHY .... DAMN man ... there goes my chance at NTSF .

WHO ELSE GOT ME WITH A SIZE 12 ???

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

somebody cue the rock clapping $350 FTW, now your customers will respect you and come again GOOD SHHH
they still gettin' their money through that raffle tho, $25 per ticket adds up real quick.

but still, respect to them for listening to the public and coming back down to earth.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

somebody cue the rock clapping $350 FTW, now your customers will respect you and come again GOOD SHHH
they still gettin' their money through that raffle tho, $25 per ticket adds up real quick.

but still, respect to them for listening to the public and coming back down to earth.

EXACTLY

Originally Posted by kapone66

Rolled by Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban yesterday after work (4/27), 10 or so dudes already camped out with a TV,
Xbox 360/PS3 and everything.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Rolled by on my way to work this morning & no one was there...I wonder what happened?
the manager gave out wristbands and all 20 pairs are accounted for...

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by kapone66

Rolled by Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban yesterday after work (4/27), 10 or so dudes already camped out with a TV,
Xbox 360/PS3 and everything.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Rolled by on my way to work this morning & no one was there...I wonder what happened?
the manager gave out wristbands and all 20 pairs are accounted for...
That is so unfair.
mad.gif

But the campers are smart for that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

I'm going to check out the line at NTSF!. Ill try n take more pics or somtething..
I was gonna do the same.
I'll post a pic later tonight if I can make it out there and see what's poppin.

I really want the Manny P's so I might have to camp out soon too...
smh.gif

I ain't campin tonight tho thats for sure.... Tomorrow, maybe.

hi Jordanlovah!! I like your date of membership.
It's a shame everyone else missed the boat
SneakerPimp we should meet up 2day, it is such a beautiful day, you know my 20.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 430AM

NTSF UPDATE: 10 people in line.... About 20 or so pairs available.
smh.gif

WHY WHY WHY .... DAMN man ... there goes my chance at NTSF .

WHO ELSE GOT ME WITH A SIZE 12 ???
im going up there to take a picture of the line in about 2 hours. Maybe i can buy a spot from someone. lol

so from what i'm hearing, the only shoes to ever have week long camp outs were premiers, finales, and the what the dunks, all of which had crazy resellvalues.

i would expect these black/pink's to be a lot more on ebay this time around i'm afraid...

Back
Top Bottom