Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Yo anybody know what's poppin up at Goods in Seattle? When cats is startin to line up. Any word on stores selling their joints early. I drop $500 rightnow.

Damn... I drove by NTSF and seen the same thing.
smh.gif

I'm still tryin to decide if it's worth campin or not... I think tonight will be the latest you can go and be guaranteed a pair.

I ain't never done this in my life ya'll... This is ridiculous.
laugh.gif

There's always people in hyped threads tryin to dwindle the hype, sorry its not gonna work, you think the 1st ones were bad? These pairs are gonna hit800+......its not hard to tell. But then people are gonna say "well look at the 1st ones, they still at FC" yeah, cuase dudes holdin out for thise2nd one, hype is a lovely thing, and a sad one at that. This year Is nuttin but hype, I've seen dudes payin 350+ for purple foams when they still in stores
eek.gif
. Seen griffs goin for $200..... and now your gonna say these yeezys aint gonna do well?
grin.gif
smh.gif

There's always people in hyped threads tryin to dwindle the hype, sorry its not gonna work, you think the 1st ones were bad? These pairs are gonna hit800+......its not hard to tell. But then people are gonna say "well look at the 1st ones, they still at FC" yeah, cuase dudes holdin out for thise2nd one, hype is a lovely thing, and a sad one at that. This year Is nuttin but hype, I've seen dudes payin 350+ for purple foams when they still in stores
eek.gif
. Seen griffs goin for $200..... and now your gonna say these yeezys aint gonna do well?
grin.gif
smh.gif

To think these will not reach the 700-800 mark is pure ignorance.

You can tell based off the first release how bad this one is gonna be. Add the fact that these are the most coveted colorway. it's a wrap. Resell be crazyfor these.

Shout out to Air Max 87 speaking the got damn truth..... That's exactly what's going on here.... Dude said something about a recession... Whatrecession?

Originally Posted by bc60997

I had 10 pairs last release and for all those that copped you know I am legit and do not rape people on prices

with that said my shop just called me

Feel free to shoot me a PM as I will be able to HELP out again with a bunch of pairs...

Do not lowball b/c my shop is not charging me retail
nerd.gif

I was just thinking of a way shops could do raffles that seem fair. They have people show up at a certain time and then a person gets one free raffle ticketfor the size they want. So say the store has one FSR, so their would be like 10 different raffles one for each shoe. If the person won they would have theoption of buying the shoe for the shoe was charging say 350. To me that seems like a simple fair way to do it with some luck involved, its a lot better thancamping out and hearing your size is gone. What do you all think?

Originally Posted by kapone66

Rolled by Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban yesterday after work (4/27), 10 or so dudes already camped out with a TV,
Xbox 360/PS3 and everything.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Rolled by on my way to work this morning & no one was there...I wonder what happened?

They probably got bands/tickets for Saturday & went home. Usually once there are enough ppl there 2 buy each pair they'll give out bands & let emgo home

Man, LDRS is raffling a pair off, but you have to pay $25 for a ticket.
grin.gif

Winner gets a pair for free. I would go there and buy a ticket but I know there's going to be hella people there
and I would have very little chance of actually winning.
ohwell.gif

Dudes is going ova board with this camping out business an an why are there so many asians in line? Good thing Im in va heads round here don't be onthese all they worry bout is da jays so I shouldn't have a problem coppin HOPEFULLY An I just saw these on ebay looks like the fakes are out for thesealready wonder if they glow LOL
!BRRs88!B2k~%24(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl5Z,dBJ9LiHeR3Q~~_1.JPG

I'd be pretty upset if ebay sellers were camped out of where I need to get my pairs from... Matter fact I'd pay em a visit over night...... Guesseveryone doesn't think like I do...... Smh

Worrd... Will 34th street Footaction and Footlocker have them?

juss wondering.. cuz last time they had retial prices.. And also HOH.. OH AND 21 Mercer

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I'd be pretty upset if ebay sellers were camped out of where I need to get my pairs from... Matter fact I'd pay em a visit over night...... Guess everyone doesn't think like I do...... Smh

b/c going to jail for some sneakers is NOT INTELLIGENT get an education...

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I'd be pretty upset if ebay sellers were camped out of where I need to get my pairs from... Matter fact I'd pay em a visit over night...... Guess everyone doesn't think like I do...... Smh

b/c going to jail for some sneakers is NOT INTELLIGENT get an education...
LOL

Watch your mouth and its not about that ... I have a bachelors, this has nothing to do with an education Its about holding shhh down... If I walked to my spotand saw a bunch of punks camping out there would be a problem.

Anyone gonna camp and Saint Alfred in the next few days just pm me and we will meet up make it more fun for NT

Back
Top Bottom