Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Anybody have any extra Zens they wanna unload at this point??? I need a 9, PM me for the paper!!! Also, I'm gonna be in the DMV this weekend, so anyonethat has info/leads on a grown and sexy cop (no campout for retail), let me know!!!
laugh.gif

anybody know of any boutiques in upstate NY? Aside from SB accounts, ive found nothing....

Will, can you hold me down again this time around?

I had 10 pairs last release and for all those that copped you know I am legit and do not rape people on prices

with that said my shop just called me

Feel free to shoot me a PM as I will be able to HELP out again with a bunch of pairs...

Do not lowball b/c my shop is not charging me retail

Just came back from NTSF to pick up some Manny Pac tee's. Here are the pics I promised to take.

9rm90x.jpg

348jadl.jpg

Originally Posted by jefffort5

anybody know wats good with chicago spots besides leaders?? has anybody started camping yet?
self concious, succezz auction.

snyx presold.

h0h and nt

sta and ldrs.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by SC415

just left Frisco and there is about 15 people camping there at NT. It's hella cold outside. One dude told me he doesn't even have a job and collects unemployment. Smh. They all look hella tired. They got luggage and coolers posted outside. Will hit ya'll with pics when I get to the house

Yo that's some %!+. Unemployment? Seriously! Lol. But that's coo that you took pics..cause I 4gts to. I was just chopping it up with the dudes at the end of the line. Supposely NTSF is going to receive 20 pairs.

The only black guy out there was the one that hit me with the unemployment !#*@. He setting my race back with that. LOL. Unemployment FTW!!!!
its not like he got +*+@ to do tho. I aint even mad at that %$%#%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

anybody know wats good with chicago spots besides leaders?? has anybody started camping yet?

I was wondering the same thing. Did anybody cop the greys at niketown or house of hoops in chicago? What were the lines like there? Also do they charge sellfor retail because they are owned by footlocker and nike?

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by SC415

just left Frisco and there is about 15 people camping there at NT. It's hella cold outside. One dude told me he doesn't even have a job and collects unemployment. Smh. They all look hella tired. They got luggage and coolers posted outside. Will hit ya'll with pics when I get to the house

Yo that's some %!+. Unemployment? Seriously! Lol. But that's coo that you took pics..cause I 4gts to. I was just chopping it up with the dudes at the end of the line. Supposely NTSF is going to receive 20 pairs.

The only black guy out there was the one that hit me with the unemployment !#*@. He setting my race back with that. LOL. Unemployment FTW!!!!
its not like he got +*+@ to do tho. I aint even mad at that %$%#%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i ain't mad at him either. If not unemployment, he wouldn't even be in the line. lol

What it sounds like to me.... is some people in here are paying $$$$$ for these and are trying to convince themselves through posting on here that the price isgoing to be $800-900, which like another person said, it will not reach.

We're in a RECESSION people. Sure, there's only 3k pair. Sure, these have more hype behind them because of the Zen's. Doesn't matter.

Go look at Flight Club. Plenty of pairs available for $650-800.

If you're copping these for the resell, you either better be paying retail (or within $75 bucks), because the resell value on these will be $650 tops. Withanother pair dropping, as well as more Zen's popping up for resell.. and let's not even get started on the Vuitton joints... no one is going to pay$800 for a pair of Yeezy, outside of spoiled kids and impulse buyers 1-2 days after the release. I know you might want that, but it's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom