Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by bc60997

Wow week long campouts instead of spend like $200 more over retail
smh.gif

they not just gonna be "$200 more over retail"...

Originally Posted by jphonix

smh.gif

Let me rephrase for you guys since NO SHOPS CHARGE RETAIL

I was simply saying instead of forking over $500-600 sit outside for a week...why would anyone do that.

smh.gif

Let me rephrase for you guys since NO SHOPS CHARGE RETAIL

I was simply saying instead of forking over $500-600 sit outside for a week...why would anyone do that.
i'm willing to bet these will be more than that, definitely more than the zens... for several reasons, including the fact that a lot of shopsare charging way over retail...

^^^ You are missing the point.

They will not hit a G and will not cost 800 maybe 650 range at most...Go to work all week and then spend SOME of that money towards a pair of shoes.

The reason I say that is because so many people are only buying them to resell the market will be flooded and drive the price down again.

To the guy above me thanks for pointing that out I forgot SARCASM doesn't work on the internet
indifferent.gif

dmp >> pair of yeezys

2 pairs or 1?
laugh.gif

just passed up on DMPs for a good price
smh.gif

what shops are gettin them in nyc?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

zens > blk/pinks

They will not hit a G and will not cost 800 maybe 650 range at most...
i'm not so sure about that, even with the market flooded, i think these will go for $800 regularly, could be wrong tho.

if i pick up a third pair, i'm gonna sit on them for a long time, i'm sure they're gonna be worth a lot more later...

They will not hit a G and will not cost 800 maybe 650 range at most...
i'm not so sure about that, even with the market flooded, i think these will go for $800 regularly, could be wrong tho.

if i pick up a third pair, i'm gonna sit on them for a long time, i'm sure they're gonna be worth a lot more later...

I really don't think the prices will go up so much in the future
After 09 ends so will the hype , and prices will drop
pimp.gif

Just my prediction

^^^ i disagree, with only 3k of each colorway, with time it's gonna be become harder and harder to find a pair DS... that will drive the price up...

bc60997 wrote:

Go to work all week and then spend SOME of that money towards a pair of shoes.

...people are only buying them to resell the market will be flooded and drive the price down again.

You think that some of these adults have better things to do than spend 150+ hours in a damn line
and for these kids... skipping school for about a week for a pair of sneakers...
damn
tired.gif
... get an education

bc60997 - thanks again for the kicks!

They will not hit a G and will not cost 800 maybe 650 range at most...Go to work all week and then spend SOME of that money towards a pair of shoes.

The reason I say that is because so many people are only buying them to resell the market will be flooded and drive the price down again.it

To the guy above me thanks for pointing that out I forgot SARCASM doesn't work on the internet
indifferent.gif

I def get your point as I did that 4 the Zen's but, I can't do that 4 all releases. Therefore I plan on working all and camping. It's going 2 betricky but, I have 2.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by kapone66

Rolled by Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban yesterday after work (4/27), 10 or so dudes already camped out with a TV,
Xbox 360/PS3 and everything.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Rolled by on my way to work this morning & no one was there...I wonder what happened?
the manager gave out wristbands and all 20 pairs are accounted for...
That is so unfair.
mad.gif

But the campers are smart for that.
ohwell.gif

the campers just got lucky...my homeboys were there and they had a list of 40+ even though
they knew it wasn't 40 pairs
smh.gif
smh.gif
but since this store had some events, they couldn't have them
camp out. so, the list didn't matter no more and whoever was there got a wristband. the white
boy manager there is so *** dumb. i heard that one of the people paid some random fools off the
street to get more wristbands. NSW LA FTL!!

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
@ your attempted use of sarcasm.

But you are very welcome, none the less !

I was just pointing out that there are still SOME stores that are selling THEM for RETAIL.

just left Frisco and there is about 15 people camping there at NT. It's hella cold outside. One dude told me he doesn't even have a job and collectsunemployment. Smh. They all look hella tired. They got luggage and coolers posted outside. Will hit ya'll with pics when I get to the house

Originally Posted by got shoes

just left Frisco and there is about 15 people camping there at NT. It's hella cold outside. One dude told me he doesn't even have a job and collects unemployment. Smh. They all look hella tired. They got luggage and coolers posted outside. Will hit ya'll with pics when I get to the house

Yo that's some %!+. Unemployment? Seriously! Lol. But that's coo that you took pics..cause I 4gts to. I was just chopping it up with the dudes at theend of the line. Supposely NTSF is going to receive 20 pairs.

roll.gif
at dudes paying with unemployment
I'm still trying to find someone to camp for me while I'm at work
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by got shoes

just left Frisco and there is about 15 people camping there at NT. It's hella cold outside. One dude told me he doesn't even have a job and collects unemployment. Smh. They all look hella tired. They got luggage and coolers posted outside. Will hit ya'll with pics when I get to the house

Yo that's some %!+. Unemployment? Seriously! Lol. But that's coo that you took pics..cause I 4gts to. I was just chopping it up with the dudes at the end of the line. Supposely NTSF is going to receive 20 pairs.

The only black guy out there was the one that hit me with the unemployment !#*@. He setting my race back with that. LOL. Unemployment FTW!!!!

Back
Top Bottom