Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

http://www.rmkstore.com/w...-black/pink/

$599 pre-order, sounds about right to me, get em while their hot
laugh.gif

i wouldnt pay over 300$ for these shoes..so i guess i wont bother lol, maybe ill try to get the hulk cp3's only 360 pairs and they're selling for $118lol, that works for me

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Good to see beast in action this morning lining up at 34st FL and FA. Good luck yall!

The manager at FA 34th told me face to face, they weren't getting them and neither is FL 34th.

He could be lying, but he was pretty honest during the zen fiasco release..

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Niketown NY

%!+# happens
tired.gif

according to my peoples out their, NTNY will be doing raffle for now on, because dudes was disorderly ( including my peoples), and didn't follow the simplerules that were asked of them.
SMH
smh.gif

hahahaha bro 500/600 is RETAIL!!!! thats what this has come to, if you aren't in a line or got a strong $#% connect, thats what its gon be (peep sig) andwelcome to NT

^^^ That 599 is going to be cheap come the fiasco on Saturday for those that didn't get their pairs....

I need these in a size 11. Pm me if you have them. I just came back from ntny and there was a raffle. So how many people are lined up at the house of hoops?

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ That 599 is going to be cheap come the fiasco on Saturday for those that didn't get their pairs....

no one wants to realize this, keep telling yourselves these will be like the zens....im awaiting panic and desperation
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

http://www.rmkstore.com/w...-black/pink/

$599 pre-order, sounds about right to me, get em while their hot
laugh.gif
Why did i ask??? lol should of known it wasnt retail
tired.gif

your not going to be getting them for retail...
Nt true i have an connect in MIA just dnt know how strong lol and i live in cleveland and the a lot of "surrounding" cities have notstart camping!!! So lets nt get my hopes down lol and when i say retail i mean less then 300
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Good to see beast in action this morning lining up at 34st FL and FA. Good luck yall!

The manager at FA 34th told me face to face, they weren't getting them and neither is FL 34th.

He could be lying, but he was pretty honest during the zen fiasco release..

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Niketown NY

%!+# happens
tired.gif

according to my peoples out their, NTNY will be doing raffle for now on, because dudes was disorderly ( including my peoples), and didn't follow the simple rules that were asked of them.
SMH
smh.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the people lined up at FL and FA did get their pair when the Zen release last month? No?

damn you guys really are HYPEBEASTS, even worse then blackice blaze and that's saying A LOT
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if you guys would say "blk/pinks will reash 400-500 highest",guess what,then prices WOULD BE 400-500 for re-sellers,but instead you guys want to saystupid $%^% like "blk/pinks are going to be 7-800+"
smh.gif

thanks hypebeasts

laugh.gif

I'm glad I decided to pass on these.

I have not seen this much hype since the DMP.

Good luck to those looking to get these.

I'll be nice today....Look for these on NDC around 3 am eastern time. But don't get MAD if you order is cancelled, because CERTAIN peoples orders willbe processed first.

Back
Top Bottom